Chapter 12

I start to wake up because I'm hearing sounds, sounds like someone is rummaging through something. So I stretch and open my eyes a little bit, squinting do to the amount of light in the room. I looked to wear the noise was coming from and my eyes quickly widened, Camila had on a crop top on but nothing on her bottoms except for a pink thong.

I stared in complete awe, until I started realizing that I was getting a bit hard and took a deep breath to gain composure. "What did I do to deserve this beautiful view this morning?"

She jumped, not realizing that I was awake apparently. "Shit. Y/N you gave me a heat attack." She said.

"Well you already gave me a heart attack with that view." I said glancing down at her thong and bit my lip while I did so.

"I don't think they call that a heart attack, I'm pretty sure it's considered a boner." She said with a smirk glancing down at the bulge that was now seen in my boxers.

I laughed. "Yeah well that came after the heart attack."

She shook her head. "I can't find the pants that I want to wear. "

"Please don't find them, I like this outfit." I said looking at her again.

"No, I definitely won't be doing that because you would just have a boner all day."

"You have a point."

"Yeah I know. Now can you fix that." She said glancing back down at my boner.

"Well, I would but it doesn't work like that babygirl." I said with a wink.

"Yeah nice try but babygirl isn't going to work right now. Especially after our conversation last night."

"Are you still mad about that?" I asked as I got up and went to wrap my arms around her from behind.

"No I'm not mad. Just jealous." She replied with a sigh.

"Well. Don't. Be. Jealous." I said leaving a kiss on her neck after each word. She shivered slightly then turned and leaned in but before her lips touched mine she stopped and whispered, "now let go of me, your dick is poking my ass."

I smirked and leaned in to kiss her and pushed my front into her more. "Y/N," she scolded. "Control yourself."

"What if I don't want to." I joked around more because I enjoyed how flustered she was getting.

She shook her head. "Than i won't kiss you or let you kiss me for a week." She whispered almost seductively.

I stepped back a little but still held on to her. "Wait you can't be serious." I said in disbelief.

She turned around in my arms and looked looked up at me. "I am dead serious... babe." She said looking me in the eye challengingly.

"You couldn't go a week without kissing me." I said lacing my voice with faux confidence. Faux confidence due to the fact that I honestly didn't know if she could or not.

"Want to find out?" She said raising one eyebrow curiously.

I examined her face and quickly realized that she wasn't kidding. I shook my head no. "No, I'm fixing it now." I said with a sigh.

I started walking towards the mini fridge in the room to get some water when I heard Camila say, "Damn right you are."

I laughed under my breath. I'm so whipped.

I got to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I than held it up to my crotch because the cold helps bring it down.

Camila had also apparently found the pants she was looking for because she was now fully dressed which definitely helped a bit also.