Chapter 9

After Camila stopped crying we decided we would watch some Disney movies in the back of the bus since check in for our hotel wasn't until 5pm.

We were now watching Moana since we already finished Lion King and it's 4:30 pm so it's almost time to go to the hotel.

Camila and I are just cuddling on the couch together and watching the movie. Enjoying the company of each other. We haven't spoken since our emotional conversation earlier and I was fine with that because I think we both needed some time to digest what had happened.

I was abruptly brought out of my thoughts about our earlier conversation when my phone began to ring. I answered it quickly when reading that it was from Alexa because I hadn't seen her or anyone from my crew since earlier and I wanted to know what was going on.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Y/N, it's Alexa."

"I know... I have caller ID."

"Ok, smartass. Anyway, I need you to come down to this studio that I'm at right now. I'll text you the address once we end the call."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes Y/N, it's important but I promise it won't take long."

"Fine, I'll be there in a few." And with that I hung up the phone and looked down at the woman that was now looking up at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Hey so I have to go to some studio to meet up with Alexa." I said as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Do you have to?" She asked shyly while nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Yeah, I do. Apparently it is pretty important but Alexa said it wouldn't take long."

"I don't care, you're comfy." She said against the skin of my neck which caused a shiver to be sent down my spine.

"Fuck, well um, you can come with me if you want to. That's the best I can do right now Cami." I said.

Camila quickly moved so that she could get a good look at me and then nodded, "Yes, of course I want to come with you. Let's go!"

I laughed at her response and followed her out to where my driver was already waiting. I gave him the address that Alexa sent me for the studio and we were on our way. Camila and I again sat quietly on the car ride there and when we got there she decided to wait in the car while I ran in since Alexa did say it wouldn't take that long.

After I found the room I was supposed to meet Alexa In I knocked and was greeted by a seemingly Anxious Alexa.

"Okay Alexa, what is it?" I asked curiously.

"Um, well... It's just that the label thinks that you need to do something that gives you more publicity." She said anxiously.

"Don't tell me it's another fake relationship, I can't deal with it." I said recalling the last time they made me do that.

"Well, no. They want you to dance more sexually during your shows."

I laughed. "That's it?"

"Yeah." She said confused.

"Okay, I'm in. That's no problem. Why were you so worried about that?"

"I don't know, you have just never done anything like that I was hoping it wouldn't make you uncomfortable." She said relaxed.