Chapter 20

Camila's POV

I woke up to my head pounding. I reach up to rub my temples until I notice that I have limited range of motion due to something on me. I lifted the blankets slightly with my unrestricted arm and saw that there was an arm draped across my bare chest. I looked further down to notice I was completely naked.

I put the blankets down and my breath hitched. What the hell happened last night? I keep asking myself. All I remember is going to the party and everything after that is a blur.

I look over hesitantly to see who it is next to me and sigh in relief when I see it is Y/N. I look down to see her in her boxers and sports bra which isn't abnormal for her to sleep in... But why was she in bed with me, we haven't slept in the same bed since the whole Ariana thing... Did we have sex?! That would explain why I'm naked.

Oh my god. We had sex and I don't even remember?

I felt my heart rate spreading up as all these thoughts raced through my head... I need answers.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Y/N shifting. She withdrew her hand and stretched before sleepily looking at me. She smiled lightly before growing a bit more concerned.

"Hey." She smiled. "Morning beautiful."

I looked at her, scared as to why she was so smiley. "Hi." I answered timidly.

She scanned my face. "You probably need some Advil right?" 

I nodded hesitantly because my head hurt.

She laughed lightly, "I figured. You drank a lot and I mean a lot of alcohol last night." She got up and went to the kitchen I assume to get Advil. She came back with water and Advil along with a banana. "The banana is to make sure you don't get sick to your stomach." She clarified.

"Thank you." I stated simply as she handed me the three items.

"No problem." She said sitting back down next to me. I took the Advil and took a few bites of banana before looking back at Y/N.

"Um... What happened last night?" I asked nervously.

She laughed, "I knew you wouldn't remember anything."

I looked up at her and scanned her face. I noticed now for the first time that she had a nasty gash on her jaw and a cut up bottom lip. Before she could answer me on what happened I interjected. "What the fuck happened to your face?" I gasped. Cussing due to my pure shock.

She smiled as I ran my thumb lightly over her wounds. "You know you are cute when you cuss."

I rolled my eyes as I adjusted the sheet so it would still cover me completely. "Stop going off topic. What happened to your face?"

She sighed deeply, "I got punched in the face at the party after I punched a guy a bunch of times and most likely broke his nose."

I looked at her confused, she wasn't someone who would do this kind of thing normally. "Why would you do that?" I asked in confusion.

She clenched her jaw and looked away from me, "Because, you were letting him grind his front into your ass... And let's just say you were making faces that nobody but me should be able to see." She looked back at me with her jaw still clenched tightly but I could also see her eyes becoming wet with the threat of tears.

"I-i had no idea... I'm sorry." I stuttered still in disbelief.

She looked down, "No, don't be sorry. I should be the one who is sorry, I am sorry that I cheated on you. I knew it hurt you but I didn't realize how much until last night... And no I'm not saying that the two instances are the same in any way, but seeing you grind up on someone else it... it broke me. I have never been that angry or sad in my life." She sighed as the first tear fell. "As you know I have never been that violent but I wanted to kill him, in that moment I felt like I wanted to beat him to death." She put her head in her hands as she started crying lightly.