Chapter 14

This is the final boarding call for Flight 2658.

There was another call for Camila's flight but I didn't want her to go."Babe, I have to go. That's my flight." Camila said pulling away from my embrace.

"I know, I know. Just one more kiss?" I asked with a pout.

She sighed and came closer to me to give me a kiss, it lasted a few seconds before she pulled away again.

"Okay, Y/NN. I have to go. I'll see you in 2 months and we will text and stuff meanwhile, I love you." She said as she started walking towards her gate. She was a ways away when she turned around again and looked at me, "oh, and stay out of trouble." She reminded me seriously.

"Yes ma'am." I replied and saluted her jokingly.

She looked me over and nodded before turning back around and walking off. I watched her until she was out of sight around the corner and then turned to walk back to my car.

---------

Finally, back in the studio.

The studio is literally my favorite place to be, it is so relaxing and just overall a very peaceful experience for me. When I am in the studio, I am just able to get rid of all my anxieties and just be calm.

I was writing a new song, well more like touching up a song that, I've been working on here and there. My music technician and the rest of my recording staff was there waiting for me so I could start recording it because I think I want to drop it as a single in a few weeks.

And done. I looked it over to make sure I was satisfied with my final product.

Seems good to me. "Okay, I'm done." I spoke to my whole crew after looking it through. They all got set up while I talked to the technician about the chord progression and everything. Once we we were all set up I went into the studio and stood at the microphone.

I looked at my tech guy and nodded that I was ready when I got my headphones on and had the lyrics in front of me.

He nodded and looked down at the sound board before putting his hand up, 5,4,3,2,1 and with that he pointed at me.

I recorded sections at a time and listened them back until I found the one that I thought sounded the best. I am always searching for my songs to be as perfect as I can humanly make them.

I have just finished the last part of the song and they're about to play it back for me so that I can hear the final product in it's entirety.

Lights Down Low-MAX

"[Verse 1]
Heaven only knows where you've been
But I don't really need to know
I know where you're gonna go
On my heart, where you're resting your head
And you just look so beautiful
It's like you were an angel

[Pre Chorus]
Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place

[Chorus]
Oh, turn the lights turn the lights down low
Yeah, now I'm feeling you breathing slow, oh
'Cause, baby, we're just reckless kids
Trying to find an island in the flood
Oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low, oh

[Verse 2]
Under heavy skies in the rain
You're dancing in your bare feet
Just like we're in a movie
Grab my hand and we're chasing the train
Catch you looking back at me
Running through a cloud of steam

[Pre Chorus]
Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place