Chapter 11

5,4,3,2,1 Let's do this!

-------

I walk out on stage again and get into position. I am trying to calm my breathing because it is erratic due to me being very nervous about getting in trouble by my overly jealous girlfriend for dancing too sexually.

I think to myself, Just breath it will be alright. Just focus on the choreography and just worry about her reaction later. Okay, let's go.

With that, the lights turned on again and I narrowed my eyes while looking out towards the audience. "Are you guys ready for this?" I asked pointing to the audience. "Good, and boys?" I ask looking to the side as I saw my dancers coming out. They all nodded in response. "Alright, then let's go!"

-------

I finished my set and did my encore performance and all went great. I remembered all of the choreography and it went really well. And management might have been on to something because the audience loved it. The uproar that came after the more sexual moves was crazy.

Throughout the rest of the show I refused to look at Camila because I was afraid she would be glaring at me or something because some of it was way sexual. But I made sure to keep my gaze from wandering when I was with the female dancers which is really hard when they are all flawless, but I managed.

I am now in my dressing room, showering again and getting into more comfortable attire.

After I was done I walked out to be greeted by nobody. I was wondering where Camila was, I figured she must be back at the bus so I grabbed what I needed and headed to the tour bus.

When I got there I entered and the bus was pretty quiet. "Camila?" I call wondering if she was even in here. "Yeah?" She responded

I followed her voice and found her in the back room on her phone. "Hey what's up Cami?" I said as I sat down next to her. She put her phone down and looked at me. "Okay, so what did you think?"

"Ok, well that was really sexual but I can see why they made you do that." She said simply. I chuckled, "Why's that?"

"Because that was sexy as hell, Damn." I laughed, "Well thank you, so that means your not mad or jealous anymore?" I asked raising my eyebrow curiously.

"No I'm not mad." She giggled. "I saw how hard you were trying to avoid looking at the dancers, even when they were practically grinding on you with barely any clothes on."

"Yeah, well there is only one ass that I look at now." I said nonchalant with a smirk.

She slapped my arm lightly before saying, "You're a perv." She giggled flustered.

"Maybe a little bit." I shrugged.

There was a brief silence when Camila shyly said, "I just don't understand how you didn't get... you know uh h-hard... when they were well uh grinding on you." She stuttered out.

I laughed at how awkward and embarrassed she was when saying that but quickly answered, "Yeah well it isn't that easy to turn me on. Plus I was so focused on avoiding looking at them that I didn't even really notice."

She nodded. I looked at her, noticing how cute she looked with the light blush still hinting on her face from the conversation we just had. I smiled and leaned over to give her a soft kiss.

As a pulled away we both smiled. Damn this girl is amazing. I thought to myself.

--------

2 months later

My tour has been going greatly, I have gained so many new fans and the sexual dancing has definitely helped with that. Camila and I are also doing very well.