Chapter 8

I wake up with a jolt and Alexa yelling that we have arrived in Atlanta. Atlanta is where I was scheduled to stop on our way to New York because I have a few radio interviews to do here tomorrow and my show in New York isn't for 3 days. I groan and stretch to wake myself up. I feel like shit because I definitely didn't get enough sleep and I am a little hungover.

I than remember the fight Camila and I had last night and the things I told her and I start to feel even worse. I am so nauseous.

I get out of bed and go to the restroom to get ready. I decided to take a shower to wash the smell of alcohol and sex off of me since I didn't last night.

The shower was awful though because the bus never seems to have warm water so it was freezing. Let's just say that it was so cold that my nipples were hard and my package had shrunk tremendously.

Anyway after my shower I threw on my outfit for the day which consisted of blue jean looking joggers, a plain black tshirt, boots, and a key necklace. Simple.

I than finished up by fixing my hair, brushing my teeth and spraying myself with some cologne, and done and done

I than finished up by fixing my hair, brushing my teeth and spraying myself with some cologne, and done and done. I checked myself out in the mirror and nodded to myself before making my way out of the bathroom.

I was on my way to the kitchen to grab some Advil from the cabinet to cure the headache from my hangover, when I saw Camila sitting down in the dining area of the bus which is conveniently right across from the cabinet I was trying to get to.

I froze, contemplating whether or not I should continue or turn around. I sighed and continued after a few seconds of thought because I didn't want to be that immature and I needed that fucking Advil. My head is throbbing like hell.

I walk to the cabinet avoiding looking at Camila and found the Advil, putting 4 tablets in my hand. I than grab myself a water bottle and take the pills. I silently drank my water for a little bit before walking towards the door of the bus.

I was about to reach the door when I heard Camila say 'coward' under her breath. I turn around and look at her, she was still looking down at her phone and apparently she thought I didn't hear her.

I clear my throat. "Excuse me?" I ask irritated.

"I didn't say anything." She responded with a shrug still not looking up from her phone.

"Really? It sounded like you called me a coward." I said in return.

She tensed up for a second and than just shrugged again.

I walked over to Camila and sat down across from her, slamming my fist against the table as I did so. This grabbed her attention and she jumped a bit at the unexpected action.