Chapter 4

"Y/n wake up." I hear Alexa whisper.

I flutter my eyes open and kink my eyebrows in confusion when I try to stretch but can't due to some kind of weight on the right side of my body.

I look over to see a sleeping Camila, we must have fallen asleep while watching that stupid movie.

I groan and look back at Alexa, "what's up?" I whisper.

"We are at our hotel and you and Camila have to go in there to check into the hotel." She replied.

I nodded and after she left I turned back to Camila and admired how freaking beautiful she looked while she was sleeping before I finally decided to wake her up.

"Camila." I said in a whisper.

There was no response. She just continued to sleep.

"Camila" I said a little louder this time. Still no response.

"Karla" I said and this time she opened her eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"We are at our hotel and we need to check in."

"Why can't you just check in for the both of us I am tired." She responded closing her eyes again.

"I can't because you are laying on me."

She then opened her eyes and they widened once she realized she really was laying on me. She then got up and started walking towards the door of the tour bus.

She stopped right before the door and looked back at me, " I'm gonna go check in." She turned back to the door and opened it a little. "Oh and don't call me Karla." I hear her say as she walked out.

------
"What do you mean there is only one room available?" I say annoyed by the front desk clerk.

Camila and I were trying to check in but they only have one room available in the whole hotel and it's been hard enough trying not to regain any feelings towards Camila, I definitely don't need to share a room with her.

"Sorry ma'am that's the only room we have available tonight. I'm so sorry."

I sighed and told him it was okay and after I payed for the room, he gave us two room keys and Camila and I headed up to our hotel room for the next 2 nights.

Once we got to our room I swiped the key and we stepped inside. It was actually a pretty nice room. It was really spacious and had a lot of nice decorating. However, there was one major problem. There was only one bed a king sized bed.

"What the fuck?" I mumble under my breath.

"It'll be fine it's only for 2 nights." Camila says from behind me.

I turn around and look at her before looking back at the room and nodding. "Yeah I guess we can make it work." I agree with a sigh.

We put or luggage in appropriate places and took turns using the bathroom to get changed for bed since it was already pretty late and neither of us had any plans of going anywhere tonight.

After We had settled down on opposite ends of the couch and are watching taken. Well I mean I was watching taken, Camila was just on her phone. I feel my stomach rumbling a bit, and I realize it's now 10 and we still haven't eaten dinner.

"Hey Camila, are you hungry?" I turn and ask her.

"When am I not hungry?" She responded and I just laugh and hand her the room service menu.

" I wan't a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Camila says after looking at the menu for a few minutes.

I laugh and order our food.

------

We had finished our food and were watching the end of taken.

"Damn I'm tir-" I was cut off by soft snores. I look over and see Camila already fast asleep.

I turn off the tv and decided to pick up Camila and bring her to the bed so that she could be more comfortable. I covered her in some blankets sense it was kind of chilly in the hotel due to the AC on over Drive.

I then got the spare blankets out of the closet and made the couch up for myself and after a few minutes slowly drifted off to sleep.

------

My internal clock woke me up at 8:30 exactly and I folded up the blankets got dressed (outfit below) and did everything else I needed to get ready and I made sure to be quiet because Camila was still fast asleep.

After I was completely finished getting ready I went to check that Camila was still asleep, which she was so I decided I would go down stairs to embark in some of that complementary breakfast because I don't need anything fancier than that

After I ate my breakfast of waffles and bacon. I noticed that some of my fans were out in front of the hotel, so I decided I would go out there and say hi before I Went back up to my room.

I went from person to person. Taking pictures and signing autographs and anything else they wanted and some even brought me gifts which I sincerely appreciate.

I was at the last fan and we took a picture and I was about to address the group to say goodbye when she asked me;
" Who is that girl on tour with you?"

I was genuinely stumped by the question because I didn't understand who she was referring to. So I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before asking;
"Who are you referring to?"

"Here I have a picture." She said and showed me a picture of me and Camila getting into my lambo back at my Miami hotel.

I nodded In recognition and just nonchalantly said, "oh that's just an old friend of mine"

"Are you two dating?" I hear another girl ask.

" oh god no." I responded quickly. "I haven't seen her for years until now. I just invited her on tour with me so we could catch up because believe it or not she used to be my best friend."

"Why haven't you spoke about her before?" A young boy asks.

"Well I don't know, I guess because we fell out of touch." I said becoming more uncomfortable with all these questions.

They were apparently satisfied with my response or maybe they realized how uncomfortable i was because they switched to another topic and started asking me about any new music I have planned and other stuff relating to strictly just my career. I closed up after a few more questions and headed back inside.

------
Guys I know this took forever, I've been way too busy. But anyway enjoy love.