Chapter 2

3 Years Later

"Y/N wake up girl." I hear somebody yell at me. I groan and just put my pillow over my head.

"Y/N wake the fuck up, you need to get down to hair and makeup ASAP!" I now recognize the voice to be my manager Alexa.

"No, I hate hair and makeup, I am completely capable of doing my hair by myself and you know i hate wearing makeup," I mumble still under my pillow.

"Okay, you asked for it." I hear her leave the room and I had almost drifted back to sleep when I feel ice cold water being dumped on my head. I quickly jump up and glare at Alexa who was the one who dumped the bucket of cold water on me.

"What the fuck Alexa?"

"Go get dressed and go to hair and makeup, you are already late and you need to be ready in time for your soundcheck and meet and greet," she responded. I just glare at her but nod in response to her statement because I knew she was right about that.

So, after Camila completely broke my heart in the 2nd quarter of my sophomore year I was completely torn and didn't have much to do after school anymore so I started to record videos of myself singing. I posted some of them on youtube and it kind of blew up and I started gaining a 'fan base' of some sort, to the point that I had almost had half a million followers by the end of my sophomore year.

And as the summer started and I had more time to record videos and post on social media, I got a call from Republic records which is one of the biggest record labels out there right now. It is home to artists like Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, Drake, DNCE, Somo, and many other multiplatinum artists. I was thrilled because I had always loved singing even though I never thought I would be good enough to actually be an artist.

Anyways, I obviously accepted the job and my mother signed off for the job as well since she wanted me to be happy. Even though she wasn't too thrilled that she wouldn't get to see me as often as she would like to. So at that point, I was 16 years old and was figuring myself out and all that shit, but I also had many other obligations and spent most of my time in the studio or doing some sort of promotional activity for my career. Which was fine but I had to learn how to be responsible and how to be a grown up faster, which not to lie was really hard.

Anyway, all of that hard work, in the beginning, has finally paid off and now I have 2 albums and the most recent one went platinum along with the singles that went multiplatinum. I honestly can't even believe it myself but anyways, I am on the world tour for my album and today is the first day of the tour and honestly I'm really excited because this is my first headlining tour and that means I get to follow a schedule that is more fit for myself.

------

"Y/N you have to be on stage in 2 minutes for the soundcheck." I hear Alexa say from behind my dressing room door.

"Okay, I'm coming," I say as I finish getting on my zip up hoodie to complete my outfit, which I just realized is all red besides the white sneakers I was wearing. (You are wearing the outfit pictured above.)

I get backstage and grab my microphone and that's when I hear the opening to my song I'll show you. I then walk out on stage to the screams of my fans I look out throughout the crowd and smile.

"This song means a lot to me and I hope that you like it. And if you know the words sing it with me, okay?" They screamed in response and then I started singing.