Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the soft snoring of my girlfriend which immediately made me smile before I even opened my eyes. I then tried to stretch because I was little sore, but I couldn't move very well because Camila seemed permanently latched onto the left side of my body.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying my best to adjust to the light before reaching over to the nightstand to grab my phone and check the time. It was 9:30 Am. Not bad, I thought to myself and set my phone down before carefully peeling Camila from myself and getting up.

I tried moving as quietly as I could and headed towards the bathroom, but as I reached the door I heard Camila whine slightly so I turned to look back at her. Her eyes weren't open though so I shrugged it off and turned back around and opened the bathroom door.

"Babe, come back and lay with me.", she said quietly out of nowhere. I chuckled slightly and hesitantly walked back to the bed and laid behind her so that we were in a spooning position.

"Better?", I asked after I kissed her neck lightly:

"Much.", she sighed contently. I just smiled and then proceeded to lift her shirt slightly to trace circles on her stomach. I did this for several minutes, but I really had to go to the bathroom so I stopped and tried to get up but she quickly grabbed my wrist. "No, stay with me." She whined.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said calmly.

She sighed. "Can't it wait a few more minutes?"

I laughed quietly and scooted closer to her again and moved her hair that was covering her neck and placed a kiss on the now exposed skin. She sighed contently as I continued placing soft kisses on her neck. I continued for about a minute until I heard a soft moan leave her lips. I stopped quickly as it slightly startled me, but after I pinpointed the sound I smirked.

"What was that?" I asked playfully.

"Nothing... I just... I... ugh." She groaned in frustration and turned over in my arms to look at me.

I laughed at the evident frustration on her face. "I'm just messing with you." I said before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "But fuck, don't make sounds like that, it makes my heart rate go through the roof." I said seriously.

Her face flushed with embarrassment and she used the sheets to cover up her face. "I didn't even mean to, it just slipped. And you kissing my neck sped up my heart rate so can you blame me."She mumbled into the blanket.

"I guess not, but I really need to pee so can you let me up?"

"Fine." She huffed out before releasing me from her grip. I thanked her before running off.

After I did what I had to do, I went back to the room and got dressed for the day. Camila just watched as I did so, from the bed. The whole time biting her bottom lip.

After I finished I sat down next to her and sighed. "You should probably get dressed so We can go spend time with my mom."I addressed her.

"Fine." She responded simply as she went to my closet to find something she could wear for the day. After she gathered the stuff she wanted she headed to the bathroom to change.

I sighed and decided to go on twitter while I waited for her. I saw a lot of shit on my timeline about me and Camila and asking if we are together. Which I still wanted to talk to Camila about because I really wanted to tell people so that I could show our love to the world, and so I didn't have any big secrets from my fans.

Instead of that for now I tweeted out for people to DM me secrets they had and I'd reply to them for the next 5 minutes... Which I did. And by the time the 5 minutes were up Camila was done getting dressed and I put my phone down in order to give her my full attention.