Chapter 3

It's the day after I talked to Camila and invited her to go on tour with me... I still can't believe I invited her but whatever it's too late now to change my mind because she just arrived.

It's 9:30 am right now. We have to be on the tour bus at 10:15 am so that we can get to our next stop which is going to be Orlando. Although I'm more of a Miami fan I can't wait because unlike my first stop in Miami, i get some extra time in Orlando... Which means I can go to the beach!

Anyway, Camila just arrived but we still have a 30 minute drive back to the venue from last night where the tour bus is still parked, which means we have to leave now just in case there is traffic or something. So I go down to the lobby where the receptionist told me Camila was waiting. Once I get there I notice Camila sitting on the opposite side of the lobby from me and walk over to her.

Her back was to me so she couldn't see me coming so when I tapped her on the shoulder it startled her.

"Y/N, you scared me." Camila said, dramatically putting her hand over her heart.

I laugh at her dramatic reaction. "Sorry about that love, I didn't mean to. But, are you ready to head back to the tour bus?" I say after laughing.

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Alright let me just get my keys from the receptionist at the front desk. I'll meet you out front." She nodded and got up with her luggage and started to walk toward the door while I went to the front desk.

After I got my keys I went outside and told Camila to follow me to the car and she did.
"Oh my god, is that your car?" She said as we approached my car (picture of your car)

"Um, yeah. That's my baby, her names Ruby." I said.

"You named your car?" Camila said kinking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean why not."

"True, I would probably name my car if it looked like yours too." She said as we loaded our luggage into the trunk.

-----

After 30 minutes of awkward silence and small talk, we finally arrived back at last night's venue.

I sigh and get out of my car.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks, probably due to me sighing.

"Nothing, I just hate being cooped up in the tour bus." I say giving her a small smile.

She nods and gets her stuff out of the trunk and I do the same. I notice then that she has 3 suitcases. Why in the hell would you need that many suitcases. Geez. And I mean they weren't small suitcases like they were fucking extra large in size and I mean damn.

Apparently I had been staring because now Camila had all her suitcases out and was looking at me, which I didn't notice until she cleared her throat.

"Y/n?"

"I- um -yeah?" I stutter and rub the back of my neck nervously.

She giggles under her breath, " Is there something in my teeth?"

"No. Why are you asking?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because you just spent a good 3 minutes staring at me" she laughs.

I laugh too because laughing is hella contagious, especially when it's Camila laughing.

" Oh, sorry I was just wondering why you would need 3 huge suitcases."

"These aren't even that big." She says rolling her eyes.

"Sure they aren't... I'm pretty sure I could fit everything I own in those 3 suitcases." I laugh.

"Whatever. I try and maintain a pleasant appearance." She fakes confidence.

"Oh sure you do," I say and grab one of her bags to help her.

-----

We have been on the road now for like 30 minutes although it feels like we have been on this damn bus for hours. Camila, the crew, and I are all just relaxing in the sitting area in the front of the tour bus. We are all watching a movie that I'm not even paying attention to because I am on my phone having an #AskY/N Q&A on twitter.

As I'm scrolling through the hashtag and Reading all the tweets I spot one that says, "#AskY/N, your a fucking freak. I usually say God doesn't make mistakes but he did with you."

I honestly don't care what people say about me, I never have. But I have always been insecure about my "member". And I was called a freak all through middle and high school after people saw the bulge in my pants when I was changing out for PE class.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Camila whispered snapping me out of my thoughts. I hadn't noticed she was looking at me.

"Um-nothing. I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I say trying to sound indifferent.

She looks at me intently for a few seconds before saying, "I used to be your best friend, I know when your lying."

"Well to bad I never learned how to tell when you were lying." I said with a hint of anger that I didn't mean to use. Camila looked down and played with her fingers.

"Sorry."

"No," I sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean be so rude. I don't know what that was to be honest. I think I'm just upset about this post." I say and show her the tweet.

She took my phone and read the tweet. After a second she looked at me with an unreadable expression. I then took my phone back from her.

"Y/N, don't let that get to you, your not a freak. You are a very successful singer, with millions of fans. You can't let this stuff get to you still when so many people believe your amazing." Camila said.

I smiled a toothless smile at her and then said, "well, they're right, I am a freak. Who would ever want a girl with a fucking dick?"

"Well you are wrong about that, it's just something that makes you unique and that's always cool. And can I say something else without you getting mad?"
She asked.

"Uh-Yeah, I'll try to keep it chill."

"Okay, well, if I'm honest, I was very attracted to you and maybe even been more attracted to you because of your, um, member." She looked away and blushed after she said that.

Did Camila just say that she liked my dick, what the fuck. I don't know why but that gives me all kinds of messed up thoughts.

I was brought out of my thoughts though when i heard her talking again. " Y/N? I'm sorry if I stepped out of bounds."

I laughed, and that's when my manager shushed me because she was still watching the movie. I can't believe they hadn't heard us talking before. I after whispered to Camila, "no sorry for the late response I was just processing that new information." I said and winked at her before looking back at the tv screen.

Damn this was a bad idea inviting her on tour with me. She will literally be the death of me.

-------
Sorry this took so long. Hope you enjoyed it.