Chapter 23

"Y/N!"

"Mom!"

"I thought I wasn't seeing you till tomorrow." She asked puzzled.

"Yeah. That was the original plan."

She glanced around for a second. "And I thought you were bringing along your girlfriend... What the hell happened?"

I laughed. "Chill out ma. Camila's mom freaked out when I met her and spent an hour yelling at me and her. Originally for Camila dating a girl and then calling me a freak after I told her that Camila could potentially have a child with me one day and then because Camila blurted out that I cheated on her... so I left feeling completely embarrassed and guilty... and here I am."

"Damn, that sucks." She squinted her eyes at me. "You look like shit by the way."

"Thanks ma." I laughed. "I'm tired and frustrated as hell."

"What about the whole 'Camila's mom thing'?"

"Yeah that amongst other things." I said vaguely.

She simply nodded, knowing not to push farther. "Alright, well come in, you're baby cousin Noah is here because you're aunt had to work and didn't have a sitter so I volunteered." She explained.

I gasped. "The baby!" I yelled and ran into the living room where I saw him laying down looking at the mobile in the pack-n-play. I awed and picked him up after taking a quick picture. "You're so cute." I said before hugging him close.

"Mom! Come here! Can you take a picture of me and Noah?" I yelled for her to come.

She walked over, " Yeah, sure. " she took my phone and took the picture.

I looked over it and smiled before throwing it in my pocket so i could play with the baby.

-----
it's been about an hour since I got here and I have simply just been playing with the baby, he is literally the cutest. He was finally getting sleepy though so I was rocking him to sleep in my arms while giving him a bottle.

Shortly after he fell asleep in my arms and decided to put him in the pack-n-play to sleep. I then sat on the couch next to my mother as she watched a show. I decided to go onto Instagram and post the picture of me and Noah with the caption; "Finally got to meet this cute little guy!😍👶🏼"

My phone started blowing up, as expected so I turned it off and decided to be present in the moment with my mother since I am never around anymore.

--------

Camila's POV

The day with my mother had been filled with silence. She didn't want to speak to me and I didn't really want to speak with her either after the conversation we had earlier with Y/N. so here I am, its 9:00 pm and I am alone in my childhood room thinking about my mothers ignorance, my girlfriend, the things my girlfriend has done to hurt me, the things she has done to make me feel loved and appreciated, and everything in between.

I am alone with my thoughts. Which is a terrible thing because my thoughts can get me into trouble and into my emotions as well.

So to clear my head and relax I decided to go on my phone and just go through my social media. I went to twitter first and basically stalked my girlfriends accounts and the comments on all of her tweets. Some where cute, some where mean, and some well... just plain provocative and borderline horny.

I looked through quite a bit before deciding to see what was on my feed, but before I switched over I looked at how many followers Y/N has. Holy shit, she has 70 million followers? What the hell! 70 million people know about my girlfriend and a good percentage are pining over her. I ran through those thoughts in my head. If there are 70 million people that see the pictures she posts and hear the songs she sings and the words she tweets, some are bound to be attracted to her. And she is bound to be attracted to some of them as well.