Chapter Four

Danielle's P.O.V

"I honestly can't believe that I got partnered up with you." I say, walking into my house. I drop my bag on the counter and walk towards the fridge, grabbing out a bottle of water. Cole walks in a few seconds later and takes a seat on the stool, his eyes on me.

"I think it's good." Cole says, a small smirk on his lips and I roll my eyes, taking a large sip of the water. I place the water bottle on the table and walk over to Cole, my eyes narrowing.

"Your just a horny, dirty human who would rather be having sex with some person rather than doing anything else." I say and Cole smirks.

"Your just jealous." Cole says and I groan, my hands running down my face. I place my hands on the bench and look Cole in the eyes.

"Listen to me when I say this. I am not jealous whatsoever." I say slowly and Cole taps my cheek, that annoying smirk still on his face.

"Whatever you say, baby." Cole says before walking into my room and I let out a groan and rest my head on the bench.

Stupid, horny boy!

●●●

After three hours of sitting in my bedroom, working on the assignment that Cole is supposed to be helping me with, I finally hear the door open. I place my papers next to me and walk out of my room to find Cole with some chick by his side.

"I'm back." Cole smiles and my eyes narrow at him.

"Who the fuck is this?" I ask, glaring at him. Cole looks between the girl and I before flashing me a grin.

"This is Stacey. She is one of my friends." Cole says and I roll my eyes.

"If your friends with a girl, I highly doubt that she is just your friend." I say before walking up to the two. I point a finger at Stacey and send her a filthy look.

"Leave." I say and Stacey raises her eyebrow in shock.

"Excuse me?" Stacey asks, her tone raising into an annoying high pitched tone and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Your excused. Now, get the fuck out of my house." I scowl and she flips her brown hair over her shoulder and looks me over.

"Wow, your a bitch." Stacey comments and I raise my eyebrow at her.

"You don't know me at all. I suggest you leave before I drag you out by your hair." I say and Stacey looks at Cole, a small frown on her lips.

"Baby..." Stacey whines and I roll my eyes. Cole kisses her lips before tapping her shoulder.

"Later Stacey." Cole smiles and the frown she wore on her lips a second ago turns into a grin. She looks me over once more before walking out the door. I slam the door shut and grab Cole by the collar of his jacket.

"You have some nerve, don't you?" I ask, my eyes narrowing as I stare into Cole's eyes. Cole grabs my hips and pushes me against the door.

"You know it." Cole says, his tone soft but challenging. I grit my teeth and tighten my grip on his shirt.

"Don't you ever bring a girl to my house again otherwise I will kill you in your sleep." I say and Cole looks at me for a few seconds, his face emotionless, before looking at me up and down.