Chapter Eighteen

Danielle's P.O.V

The car pulls to a stop in front of my house and Cole gets out, the cold expression still on his face. I quickly get out and run after him as he walks into the house after opening the door with the spare key. I close the door behind me when I enter and follow Cole when he walks over to the couch; the place we tell each other the important things.

I sit down, watching as Cole let's out a sigh. He takes out his phone but I can't see what he is doing so I just wait, hoping that he isn't avoiding the situation.

"Cole-" Just as his name leaves my mouth, he holds his finger up to silence me and I let out a huff of annoyance.

Yeah, just message your bimbos or whatever...

He let's out another sigh and turns to me completely, showing me his phone. I take it in my hands and look down at the screen.

"What is this?" I ask and Cole points at the video.

"Click it." He says and I send him a frown.

"Is it anything sexual?" I ask Cole and he rolls his eyes, clicking the video for me. I push the thoughts away and watch as a news reporter comes onto the screen.

"A teenage girl and a middle aged man have died in a tragic car crash where two cars colloid with each other. Jennifer Sales takes us to the scene." The news reporter says and the screen changes to where the car crash happened. My eyes widen when I notice that the car in the background that is in flames is my father's car.

"C-Cole-" Once again, I am cut off by Cole's finger which is held to my lips.

"Just watch." He says, his voice calm and soft. I choke back the tears as the second reporter begins to talk about the car crash.

"Thank you, Jennifer. Today around six thirty a car crash occurred where two people unfortunately died. From what the police have found out in the past ten minutes is that in the teenage girls car, it smelt highly of alcohol. The girls body is now going to forensics to see if the girl had alcohol in her system but this is not all..." The reporter turns around and begins to walk to the scene, showing us a closer look.

"The teenage girl wasn't sitting in the driver's seat which means that the person driving the vehicle has fled the scene in hope to not be caught. Police are now doing there best to find the driver and arrest him as he caused the collision from what a few witnesses have seen. Unfortunately, while the car was currently burning, the witnesses didn't see the culprit but again, the police are trying their best to find the person. Back to you, Jennifer." The reporter says and the video cuts short. I slowly hand the phone back to Cole and wipe the tear that had escaped my eye.

"W-Why did you show me that?" I ask, looking into Cole's dark eyes. Cole frowns.

"The girl... she was my sister." Cole says and my eyes widen at the news.

"What?" I spit out, shocked and devastated.

"Yes and what people also don't know is that I know who did it." Cole says and my heart begins to race.

That's right. From what I remember, they still haven't found the person who did it after two years. Wait, could it be...

"Danielle, why do you think I have so much hatred towards Joshua?" Cole asks and before Cole can say anything else, I raise my body off the couch and walk out the door, my blood going cold.

Joshua killed Cole's sister.

Joshua killed my father.

And that son of a bitch is still living? I don't fucking think so.

●●●

Really really short chapter but this is just a... cliffhanger? Ha, I'm sorry but it had to be done. What do you think of the chapter? Whoever wants to kill Joshua in the worse ways possible, please raise your hand. *shoots hand up instantly*

You know what to do.

Vote

Comment

Share

I love you all and hopefully I'll update soon.

-XmysterysmileX