Epilogue

Danielle's P.O.V

I lean further towards Cole, my head resting on his shoulder as we continue to watch the new 'IT' movie. With the bowl of popcorn in my lap, I grab some and shove it in my mouth, watching as the little kid follows his boat down the gutter.

"Do we have to watch this movie?" Cole asks, reaching his hand into the popcorn.

I nod. "Yes because Maya keeps telling me to watch it so now we are."

"But Maya didn't say that I have to watch it so-" Cole says and when he goes to get up, I slap his leg, making me groan.

"You're watching it with me." I say, looking up at Cole as a grin starts to appear on my face. "Unless you're scared..."

Cole looks down at me, his eyebrows furrowing together. "Babe, I'm Cole Walker. I'm not scared of anything."

"You're scared of me." I say, looking back at the movie, digging my hand into the popcorn once again.

"Well, that's true." Cole says, making me grin. "You're face is pretty horrifying."

I slap Cole's leg again.

"Ow, woman! Do you have to be so damn violent?" Cole complains and I rolls my eyes, moving the popcorn onto the coffee table since there isn't any left.

I know, the movie just started and the popcorn is already finished, but you can't blame me because I had accidentally dropped some all over the kitchen floor. Yep, clumsy Danielle is back.

Suddenly, I feel Cole's hand moving around the top of my legs, and if he moves any closer, he'll be touching my area. "Cole." I snap, grabbing his hand just before he could move it closer. "Watch the movie."

"I wanted popcorn and-" I watch as Cole looks down to see that the bowl isn't on my lap anymore. "-hey, did you decide to shove the popcorn up your legs or something?" Cole asks, making me laugh.

"Shut up, Cole and watch the movie." I say, shaking my head. Cole rolls his eyes and begins to watch the movie. As the boy crouches down to look down the drain, the clown pops up, making Cole squeal like a girl while his legs flies up and kicks under the coffee table which makes Cole now groan loudly.

I roll my eyes and slap a hand to his arm. "Cole, shut up and stop being so loud. You'll wake up-"

"Mommy!" I hear Kameron cry, making me groan loudly.

Cole grabs at his foot, sending me an apologetic look. "Sorry, babe, but it's not my fault." Cole says and I nod slowly, standing up.

"Oh, that is so true. I shouldn't be blaming you at all because of the way you screamed like a child." I mutter, beginning to walk up the stairs, away from Cole. When I walk into Kameron's room, I watch as she stares into my eyes.

"Why was Daddy crying?" Kameron asks and I shake my head humorously, pulling the blanket up over Kameron's shoulders.

"Because Daddy is a sook. Just go back to sleep, okay?" I say, beginning to walk closer to the door.

"Mommy," Kameron calls and I look back at my daughter, raising my eyebrow. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Kameron says and I sigh.

"You have to go to school. You have your performance that you're going to do remember? And Daddy and I are going to watch you." I say, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"But those boys will laugh at me." Kameron frowns, her green eyes staring down at her blanket. I sigh, sitting on the end of her bed.

"If they laugh, and I catch them laughing, I'll be doing more than having a go at their parents for not teaching their children to be nice." I say, sending Kameron a smile. "Just go to sleep and get some rest for tomorrow okay?" I mumble, resting my hand on Kameron's leg.