Chapter Nine

Danielle's P.O.V

Rihanna blasts through the speakers and all of sudden, Maya and I being the drunk teenagers we are, start to swing our hips to the beat and sing the lyrics.

We have been dancing for the past half an hour now and many boys tried to get us into bed with pick up lines. Oh you don't know how many boys used the same pick up line over and over again.

My favourite one was when a short guy came up to me and said 'not everything about me is short'. I honestly laughed so much and when he got the picture that I clearly wasn't interested, he walked off towards another girl.

Suddenly, I see Cole making out with a girl on the counter and I let out a laugh. "Maya," I shout over the music and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me questioningly and when I point over to Cole, a smirk appears on her lips.

"Do it." She mouths and I nod. I saunter over to where Cole is with a smirk on my face and since his back is facing me, I do the only think a drunk teenager would do.

I jump on his back.

"Cole, run around the house!" I scream, wrapping my arms around his neck. The girl let's go of Cole and glares at me before jumping off the counter and walking off. I wrap my legs around Cole's waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cole asks, annoyance clear in his tone and I smile at him when he turns to look at me.

"I want a piggyback ride." I ask, the smug smile still on my lips and he groans.

"That girl was going to be mine tonight and you ruined it." Cole says and I pat his head.

"It's okay." I say, trying to hide my grin. Just as Cole is about to start walking around the house, I feel my head spin and all of sudden, my eyes slip shut as I feel myself go unconscious.

●●●

"Shut up, I didn't do shit to her!" I hear Cole yell and Maya let's out a scoff.

"Well that's bullshit because she didn't pass out when she was with me, did she?" Maya growls and I let out a sigh, opening my eyes.

"Would both of you shut up." I say, sitting up as I look at Cole and Maya glaring at each other. When they don't stop staring, I let out a cough and they both turn to me, their eyes going wide.

"Oh my god, your not dead." Maya says, walking over to me with a smile. Cole follows behind her and stands behind her, watching me curiously.

"Of course not. The devil isn't ready for me yet." I wink at Maya and she chuckles.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Cole asks, totally ruining the mood. Just hearing his voice makes me wish I was dead. Well, I guess that's only because my hangover is being a bitch but yeah, whatever.

I let out a laugh and point at Cole. "I jumped on your back." I say and Cole rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, do you remember that you made me lose my chance of getting laid yesterday too or did you blank out and forget half the story?" Cole asks and this time, I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I remember that obviously. That's why I jumped on your back in the first place." I say and Cole shrugs.

"Just asking." Cole says and I shake my head at him before looking at a confused Maya.