Chapter Twenty Three

Danielle's P.O.V

"What the hell is up your ass?" I ask, following Cole into the house. Cole walks into my room and slams the door behind him. I gasp and bang my fists on the door.

Ever since Liam turned up to the school, Cole has been in a pissed off mood for the entire day and has been taking it out on me.

I know what your thinking:

What the fuck did I do?

"Open the fucking door! That is my room, not yours!" I scream and all of a sudden, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look to my left to see Andrea and my mom frowning at me.

"What the hell is happening?" My mom asks and I point at the door.

"Cole locked me out of my own room!" I growl angrily and Andrea and my mom share a look before grinning.

"Oh, uh, well, we have work so... I guess you'll have to deal with it yourself." My mom says before grabbing her bag and running out the door. Andrea does the same and closes the door behind her. I look between the front door and my door and let out a scream of annoyance.

I kick the door and grab at my hair. "Fine! Be a fucking bitch and go cry. I'm going out." I say and begin to walk to the door. I swing it open and before Cole could open the door, I slam the front door shut, watching as my mom's car drives off down the street.

I begin to walk into the direction of Maya's house and clench my fists.

I have Cole, my ass

●●●

"Maybe he is jealous." Maya grins and I roll my eyes, shoving a pizza slice into my mouth. I swallow the food and shake my head at my best friend.

"Cole? Jealous?" I ask and shake my head again. "That is not possible." I say and Maya takes a pepperoni slice and takes a bite out of it before replying.

"Well, good. I don't want you moving onto my man just because yours is angry at you." Maya says and I let out a laugh.

"First off, you two aren't even dating. Second, I don't like Liam. Third, you just said that Cole is jealous not angry." I say and Maya shrugs.

"Same thing." Maya replies, taking another bite out of the pizza. "Anyway, for your information, I am working on it. He will be mine in a week." Maya grins and I smirk.

"Bet on it." I say and Maya looks at my hand and back at me.

"Uh... on second thoughts, maybe two weeks." Maya says and I let out a chuckle, taking a bite into my cheese pizza slice.

"Good luck." I say and Maya sends me a glare.

"Don't jinx it." Maya says and I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I grab it out and turn the screen on, looking at Cole's name on the screen.

"Is that Cole?" Maya jumps up and sits beside me, looking over my shoulder. All of a sudden, I hear her let out a growl.

"Wow, that is such an amazing excuse He should be nominated for the best lie of the year!" Maya says and I let out a chuckle, reading over Cole's message again for the third time.

Cole: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I am just stressed out with school and stuff. Can you come back?

"What should I say?" I ask Maya and she snatches the phone off me and begins to type a reply to Cole.

Oh great.

When she hands the phone back to me with a small smile, I roll my eyes and look down at my phone.

Me: How about no? You need to stop being jealous and just admit your feelings for me so we can just date already.

I gasp and look over at Maya who is looking at me like she had nothing to do with it. My eyes widen as I look back at my phone, my mouth dropping in shock.

"How-"

I get cut off when my phone vibrates, making both Maya and I look back at my phone in fear and anticipation.

Cole: That wasn't you.

A small smile appears on my lips and when I am about to type my reply, Maya takes the phone off me again and types away. Instead of letting her type another message to Cole, I tackle her to the ground and try to retrieve my phone while Maya is desperately clinging to it, still typing away.

When I finally get my phone back, I send Cole a glare and sit back against the wall, watching in the corner of my eye as Maya sits up and crawls over to me, her stupid grin still on her face. I look back at my phone and clench my jaw while reading the message that Maya sent.

Me: How do you know? That's right you don't so just hurry up and say that you loveeesjsozjskaoakaakmwjsnsnsjisnsss

I breathe out a sigh and run a hand through my hair, dropping my phone to the floor when it turns off, telling me that it has died.

"You a such a bitch." I grumble and Maya grins at me, grabbing her phone out and handing it to me.

"Here," Maya says and I take the phone into my hands, beginning to go through her contacts. "Text anyone you - not Liam!"

And this is how you get payback.

●●●

This is a short chapter but this is because I just wanted to change the setting of the characters and I didn't want to do it in this chapter. Tell me what you think though!

You know what to do.

Vote

Comment

Share

I love you all and hopefully I'll update soon.

-XmysterysmileX