Chapter Twenty One

Danielle's P.O.V

"I'm guessing you two don't want to talk about things." Andrea says, looking between the both of us in the mirror above her head. I shake my head and glance over at Cole who is just staring out the window. When Andrea looks back at the road, I reach over at grab Cole's hand, rubbing my thumb over it. He glances over at me and sends me a small smile before looking back out the window.

Because it is only Andrea in the car and my mom isn't constantly watching Cole and I in the mirror like a creep since she is driving my car back home, I decide to move over a little.

What? I am sitting in the middle seat in the back of the car and I am feeling quite tired... so you can't blame me!

I lean against Cole, my eyes slipping shut. Cole let's out a sigh and wraps an arm around me, making me more comfortable.

"Hey Cole," I begin, my eyes opening. "Did you call the police?" I whisper and Cole looks down at me for a split second before looking back out the window.

"Maybe..." Cole says and I nod slowly. After a few seconds of driving in silence, I close my eyes again and decide to talk.

"You okay?" I whisper to Cole, not bothering to open my eyes. Cole begins to draw circles on the palm on my hand since I stopped rubbing his hand and rests his chin on my head.

"Yeah, I guess. What about you?" Cole whispers back and I open my eyes and smile.

"Much better now that I don't have to worry about that asshole killing anyone else." I say and Cole nods.

"True."

"So, you two hungry? I mean, I am aware that you two should've been at school and I shouldn't be giving you food but I am starving." Andrea comments and I chuckle.

"Only if it's fast food." I grin and Andrea looks at me in the mirror and grins back at me.

"You know it."

●●●

After buying some greasy and unhealthy food, saying goodbye to our mother's since they have to go back to work and watching a few hours of television, it is now nine o'clock and after a stressful day, Cole and I decided that it is time to just lay down in my bed and relax.

What ever dirty thoughts you have in your head right now... get rid of them because by 'relax and lay down in my bed', I didn't mean anything sexual.

I let out a sigh and wrap my arm around Cole's torso, looking up at his face. When I notice that his eyes are closed, I roll my eyes.

"You did not just fall asleep..." I mutter, getting up and looking down at Cole's face properly. I raise my eyebrow and flick his nose, watching as Cole doesn't move at all.

Oh, that asshole.

Suddenly, an idea pops into my head and I grin, getting off of my bed and walking out of my room. I run upstairs to the bathroom and grab the main tool that I need and run down the stairs and back into my room. I look over at Cole's sleeping figure and sigh.

"I have been such a bitch to you." I say, walking over to my bed. "But... who says I'm going to stop?" I ask, bringing out the tweezers and placing them on the side of the bed before getting on top of him. I place my warm hands on his stomach and watch as Cole let's out a sigh.

"Oh, baby..." Cole mumbles, his voice raspy and low. I hold in a laugh and grab the tweezers, pointing them at Cole.

"I have been waiting to try this for a long, long time." I say before placing the end of the tweezers in his nose and squeezing it before ripping the hair out of his nose. Cole let's out a scream and shoots up, his head raising up and hitting me with it.