MAJOR WATTPAD ANNOUNCEMENT

● MAJOR WATTPAD ANNOUNCEMENT ●

hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I have some exciting news to share with you all. do you want to get quicker updates of your favourite book of mine? or maybe even start reading a new book that hasn't even been released on my Wattpad account yet? if your answer is yes, I might have a little solution for you.

that solution is a website/app called Inkitt. heard of it? well, guess what? they had emailed me just a few days ago saying that I could get paid when people like you read my books. how amazing, right? this is how it is. with every follower, if you are one, who reads one of my books, or even any one else's books, on Inkitt, I get a certain amount of money, and the more readers who are following me, the more money.

but this only works if you are following me so please, if you haven't already follow me on here! pretty please with cherries on top?

now, I know some of you are thinking 'wait, but we are reading the same book where we can just read it here on Wattpad', and I totally get you, but I guess I must have missed some points. yes, you might be reading the same book but you might not know that I might post some special, not-ever-seen-before chapters that aren't even on Wattpad. that's right. new content! and maybe I might even post some of my saved drafts that aren't even up on Wattpad... maybe like Little Miss Bitch's spin-off with the sassy, snappy daughter of Cole and Danielle's? interested? I hope so.

although there is only one story up right now, which is The Perks Of Being Me with the new chapter already up, I will be posting more on that account. just remember, you will be supporting me and getting some really cool content and stories from yours truly. I really hope this has motivated you enough to go and check it out, and maybe write some of your own stories on Inkitt.

if you want to link to my profile, comment below and I will send you the link in private messages :) have a wonderful day/night everyone.

edited: or you can click on the external link at the end of this message :)