chapter 5

(Above is Aliyah's outfit, but if you don't like it... then you can choose what she wears)

It was Wednesday, Aliyah's first day. She's been excited ever since Mark and Amy told her about the news.

It was 8 in the morning and Aliyah had to be at school by 9.
Amy quietly knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

"Aliyahhhh.." Amy whispered. "Today's the day..."

She shot up and crawled out of her tiny bed.
"Yayyyy!" She squealed. "Scwool time!"

"Okay go potty real quick then you can eat some breakfast." Amy held her hand and led her to the toilet. Then Amy came out of the hallway and saw Mark sleeping on the couch with Emma in his arms. The untouched cup of coffee next to him meant that Emma woke up in the middle of the night, and he decided to rock her back to sleep, then he fell asleep.

Amy decided to take a picture, it was so cute. Amy couldn't describe it but it was so adorable. She also decided to put it on twitter.

"Cuties! ❤😘 Love being a momma!"
Was her caption.

Minutes later, there were many comments, like:

"Omg!! So cute!"

"Mark is still looking sexy as always"

"Make a vlog asap"

But there was one comment that caught Amy's eye:

"Ew. Why did Mark even marry you? Why did you even have a kid together?? Kys"

It bothered Amy, but she knew that she had more supporters than haters, so she deleted the comment and blocked the user. When Mark was first dating her, she got some hate comments. Amy would cry for days, Mark would comfort her and tell her those aren't his real fans, but soon it got a little worse and Amy would cut herself. 2 hours later, Mark found out and took her to a hospital immediately.

After she was dismissed from the hospital, Mark threatened to leave YouTube.

Flashback:

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier. And i am going to say this once and only once. Amy is my girlfriend, as you may know. And I hate to be this way but you guys as my fans, you have no chance of being able to date me. And I'm going to make this clear, Jack and I will never date either. Septiplier is a joke made by both of us, septiplier is dead. Today Amy was dismissed from the hospital. She could've died. She was hurting herself, because of you guys. And if you are those people who are telling us to break up or kill herself, then you don't belong here on my channel. You can go ahead and unsubscribe if you want. I don't care. The people who support this relationship in between us, I am thankful for. That's all I have to say, if this hate gets worse... who knows, maybe ill quit. Anyway, see you in the next video." Then he closed the camera and came out of his office and went to give Amy her medicine.

She was lying in Marks bed, sipping her mint tea when Mark walked in with tears on his face.
He ran over to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Amy said.

"I'm sorry, I just hate how my community can't be excepting of you and our relationship. You did nothing to them and they're acting like you killed someone." Mark cried into her sweater.

"It's okay, I know you're just trying to protect me." She kissed him on the cheek.

End of flashback

Amy remembers that video, the hate completely stopped that day and she got more supporters.

She took a deep breath then popped Aliyah's waffle into the toaster. In between that, she heated up some syrup and poured her a glass of water. Then once the waffle was toasted, she called the little girl down to the kitchen.

"Breakfast, Aliyah!" Amy called.

"Coming!!!" Aliyah then ran down the hallway and sat down in her seat.
"Tanks mama for tha faffle!" Aliyah said with food in her mouth.
"No problem, baby." Amy kissed the top of her head and went to get her outfit.
Amy then got her black converse from her room and a pair of leggings, then she came out with a shirt with a jean pattern.

"Do you like this outfit?" Amy asked.
"Ya mama." Aliyah put her plate in the sink then grabbed the outfit to put it on herself.

Time skip:

In 45 minutes, Amy got the whole family in the car. It was a big day, Mark was whistling while Amy was checking her tweets. More positive comments came in.

"So adorable!!😍😍"

"Mark is such a good father!1!1!1"

"ADOPT ME PLS ASAP"

Aliyah was playing in Marks phone and Emma was sleeping. Soon they pulled up next to the same building.
As usual, the family saw Alison. They checked in and said their goodbyes to Aliyah and gave her kisses.

Before Amy left, Alison stopped her.
"Hey Amy, do you wanna know something?"

"Sure!" Amy smiled.
"I went to that foster home and in 4 days my husband and I will be adopting a little boy named Nathan!" Alison exclaimed.
"Congrats girl!" Amy hugged Alison and went on her way. She was happy for Alison, since they were both friends now.

End of the day:

Emma was at Marks moms house and Mark was at work, so Amy went to pick up Aliyah.

There, she saw a big smile on Aliyah's face and she ran to hug Amy.
"Mama! Scwool was sooooo good!" She jumped up and down.

"I'm so glad! Did you make any friends?" Amy asked.
"Yeah! I'm friends with Savannah, Emily, Lauren, and Adam!"
"I'm so happy!" Amy hugged Aliyah.

Amy went in to talk to her teacher.
"Aliyah is such a smart girl! She's so nice and social with the other students!" The teacher Miss Bailey said.
After she checked in with the teacher, Amy rewarded Aliyah with a cookie from McDonald's. Aliyah did great for her first day!

After that they went home and relaxed with the whole family. Tomorrow Aliyah goes back to school. She's super excited to go back.

A/N:
Thank you for reading guys! I'm so thankful you like this book! And if you didn't read the description, this book is kinda like a spinoff to Life of Melix. Go check out that book too!

Kateyplier