chapter 13

Amys POV:

A few days after Aliyah's incident was tiring, The doctor prescribed her some pain relievers since there is a 3 inch scar on the top of her forehead, and for some reason Emma can't stop crying!

So our week has been super hectic. Emma has been changing, now she's super attached to me and will cry if I set her down, so that means I can't help Aliyah much.
Mark is working more now because he took many days off and now Aliyah needs a lot of attention.

"Mommy! When will the strings on my head go away?" Aliyah said as she started moving her fingers through her stitches.

"Don't touch them, baby. Then you will have them on longer."

"I don't want them on longer! I want them off now!!" Aliyah starts yelling and causes Emma to start crying.

"Aliyah! Shush! Do you want to wake up your sister?" I say frantically.

"No.........just put her to beddy bye!" Aliyah started complaining some more. I was getting super frustrated with the girls right now. But then I heard the garage door open. Marks home early?? Probably just forgot his phone or wallet.

But then I see him, walking slowly through the door with 2 boxes in his hands, his eyes bloodshot red from crying. Did he actually-? What happened at work?

"M-mark?" I stuttered. Afraid for what he was going to respond with.

"Boss had to let go of some people today. The company was running out of money and couldn't really pay the workers or the bills." He broke down in tears. He really enjoyed his job working as an engineer. I bet he'll find another job soon.

"Well, then how will WE pay our bills? I don't have a job and neither do you." I was nervous, we could lose our cars and our home, so everything we own possibly!

"Well, how about we go back to what we used to do, youtube... that's our only choice until I get back up on my feet."

"YouTube? That app is basically dead now, no one will watch us."

"I left behind more than 17 (if you read this later, just put whatever how much subs he has) million subscribers, I'm pretty sure they would kill to see some more from me." Mark set down his boxes and ran downstairs to his office. He hasn't been down there in months! I followed him down and I saw him turning on his old computer and finding a simple game to play in the shelf behind him.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I heard him say. "Five Nights At Freddy's! It's a classic and I'm still the king!"

"Oh Mark..." I shake my head and laugh. "This is why I married you."

"Have you seen my headphones anywhere? They're black with a silver ring on them. Oh! Here they are!" He dug them out of the drawers and he went to YouTube to see if anyone has been posting lately.

"Dang, Felix still posts, but it's all like family vlogs now. It's him, Marz and their 3 kids."

"Family vlogging!" It hit me, maybe that's what we would do! Telling our viewers about our infertility story and how we adopted our girls. I tell mark my plan and he digs around in the drawer again and finds a camera.

"Are you sure you want to tell the world about our story? It's sorta personal...." Mark asked. He did look a little nervous about it.

"Didn't you tell millions about your history before YouTube, and how your father died of cancer when you were in school?" I wanted to do this, it will give us enough money to raise the girls and for them to go to school, that's very important. All vloggers have a story they want to tell, and I built up the confidence to tell mine, to inspire other people.

"Alright, here goes nothing...." he opens up the camera and presses record "hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and I know you haven't really heard from me in a very long time, but many things happened over these years of my life, I married this beautiful woman, Amy. I finished school and got a job as an engineer, but unfortunately I lost that job today so I've thought that I was made to do YouTube. But we have a different story to tell you, we adopted these wonderful girls a little more than 10 months ago, because Amy wasn't able to conceive, but we ended up being blessed with girls that needed a home. Amy, would you like to say anything?"
Mark turned to me and handed the camera off.

"I would like you to meet these girls, they are truly the most kindest and sweetest babies I've ever met. But recently, Aliyah my oldest had an accident and had to get stitches. And Emma is about 10 months old and can already speak some words and walk." We point the camera to the children and wave hello. We talk for about 11 minutes until we do our outro and close the camera.
•••
Mark soon heads downstairs to edit and post. I feed the girls dinner and we spend the rest of the night watching a movie. I feel so blessed at this moment and wouldn't change a thing.

A/N:

I'm so so so so sorry I didn't update in years! I had a huge writers block and couldn't think properly. Also, I finally graduated middle school! I now have more time to write more chapters so expect some more updates! Bye!

Kateyplier