epilogue

A/N:
so. you guys are wondering, did Mark and Amy end up adopting Ben? Well, you'll find the answer if you scroll down!

1 month later, Marks POV:

Today i finalize the custody papers, then I can finally bring my son home.
I'm still so... shocked. I never knew I actually had a son. My son. Ben is a part of me. And now he's going to be a part of my life.

It wasn't easy convincing Amy to let him into our little family of 4. It took a lot of tears, anger, and effort in order for her to finally say yes. Though, it isn't her son, she has been treating him like he was. It's like she was meant to be his mom.

When I finalize the papers, Amy and I will have full custody over Ben. Ben will be our son. Aliyah and Emma will have a big brother.

"Hey dad." Ben walked up behind me, wearing black jeans, a red hoodie, along with some converse. His dark black hair was messy. Along with him he had a small suitcase with his belongings inside. He was holding on to a little bunny. His stuffed animal from Jess I presume.

"Hey buddy, you ready to come home with me?" I reply to him with a bright smile.
He nodded with a grin.
"Never been more ready."

Amy was sitting next to me, also signing the custody papers. She turned around to look at Ben, and gave him a warm smile.
"Where's Aliyah and Emma?" Ben asked.

"At home waiting your arrival. Aliyah made you a little 'welcome home' gift. She made it all by herself."
When Aliyah turned 4, she became very independent, and creative. She's become quite the artist. She can't go a day without drawing a little picture in her Disney Princess coloring book.
"I can't wait to see it." Bens smile seemed to become a little brighter. His dark brown eyes gleamed in the lights of the office we were in.

-

We finally made it home, and now the Fischbach's have become a party of five. I couldn't have been any happier, Amy couldnt have been any happier.

"Well Ben, this is it. Today is the first day of the rest of your life." I turned around, and looked at my mini me.
Ben didn't say anything, but he ran and gave me a big hug.
"Thank you."

"No. Thank you. Thank you for making our family complete." I look down at him, and notice the tears in his eyes.

Amy opens the door, and Aliyah runs toward Ben and I.

"BIN!" Aliyah shouts. She jumps of joy.

"Hi. Aliyah." Ben looks down at her. "I'm your big brother now. We're gonna be best friends."

"I love you Bin!" Aliyah shouts again. And pulls Ben into a hug.

Seeing my kids already being in a good relationship just warms my heart. And I got all that I ever wanted, a loving, full, family.

A/N:

well, this is it. this is the end. i apologize for the long wait. but it's finally here! the final chapter of Our New Family. i want to thank everyone for the support for the past few years, i want to thank everyone for all the votes and the comments, and for taking the time to read MY BOOK! i'm so thankful for you guys. i love you all. thank you for everything.

Kateyplier