chapter 14

Amy's POV:

It's been a week since mark was fired, and since we started with youtube again!! It was a great decision to start daily vlogging now that we have a family of our own and our lives are actually interesting this time.

I go downstairs to tell Mark goodnight since he's on his computer browsing YouTube at midnight.

"Babe........." Mark starts.

"What is it?" I ask nervously.

"Our first vlog got 12 million hits!" He picks me up and twirls around and gives me a deep passionate kiss.

"Really?! We got famous again that fast?!" I ask as he puts me down.

"Yes! And our second one got 9 million! I guess people are willing to get another video out of me!"

"Wow, that's amazing! Do you know if YouTube still pays you for every video?"

"Yep, we're getting about $3,000 this month, but I feel that we shouldn't be here for the money though. Our community loves our family and Chica! They always have."

"You're right, but I'm so excited for this! I don't think we need your old job anymore anyways." I say with confidence.

"That job did pay more...." mark said silently. "Anyway, my beautiful bride, goodnight!" He plants a kiss on my lips and gives me a hug.

"Goodnight my handsome groom!" I say as I walk upstairs to go to bed.

Marks POV:

After Amy left to go to bed, I tweet out that another vlog will be coming out tomorrow, and I tweeted if I should go back to playing games.
After tweeting that out, I got a text from Jack.

Goin back to YouTube?

I replied back quickly.

Yeah. Lost my job last week and this is the only way to get money now until I could find another one

I sent out the text and he replied within a minute.

Smart, maybe I should start doing that with Signe, the boys, and the baby. Hope you don't mind?

What? I don't mind, i stole the idea from Felix.
I send out another text.

Course I don't, your vlogging will probs be more interesting lol

I waited for another text from Jack. I didn't get anymore so I put my phone down and look through the comments of the recent video and reply back, but one comment caught my eye.

Hey Mark...I've been watching your videos since the beginning of your channel and I went to a few PAXs and saw you at Vidcon, heck, I even have some of your merch. But recently, I got diagnosed with brain cancer and it's inoperable. I don't mean to sound so desperate but, my one last wish is to meet you before I leave this world. I'm not going to be much longer and I got so happy when you started posting on YouTube again. Your kids are so adorable and Amy is as gorgeous as ever!! I hope you reply Mark <3

That comment got me breaking down in tears. I can't even imagine what that person is dealing with right now. I want to DM this person and make plans to meet her as soon as possible. I check the username and her name is Sarah Wilson. I decide to send her an email about meeting up.

Hey Sarah!

I saw your comment on my vlog not to long ago. And I want to say you're such a strong human being and you deserve the best. You seem so kind and I want to arrange plans to meet up with you. If you don't mind though, would you like to be featured on my channel? Send me all the details of where your hospital is and Amy and I will come up and meet you! I wish you the best and thank you for watching!!

Mark Fischbach

I shoot the email and I decide to head upstairs to tell Amy the whole story, but when I get into my bedroom she's already passed out. I take off my shirt and I snuggle next to my beautiful wife.

A/N:

Hey y'all! Thanks for reading my story! I'm gonna try my best to update as soon as possible!

Kateyplier