hey guys... (A/N)

hey readers.

first and foremost i want to thank every single one of you for reading Our New Family, and getting this book to 3k reads!
when i first started writing this book, i never would think that i would get this many supporters and readers, so thank you all so much.

in the last chapter, i asked you guys if i should continue this book. and a few commented saying i should...

unfortunately, the next chapter will be the epilogue of this book, meaning the end.
sadly over the past year or so i have slowly lost interest in the markiplier/jacksepticeye fandom.

do not get me wrong, both are wonderful guys. and if you like them, i encourage you guys to keep watching and supporting them. but as for me, i have stopped watching their videos on a daily basis, as my school and social life has become a priority of mine. since i have gotten into high school last year, i have lost interest in the youtubers over time and eventually, i have stopped watching them and keeping up with their social medias.

sadly this means i have lost interest in writing this book, but i won't leave my readers on a cliff hanger, so i promise that i will release the epilogue to this book very soon.
Thank you guys so very much for reading, commenting, voting, etc. i appreciate it so much.
(if i do not release the epilogue over the next month, please comment or message me)

i love you guys, take care. <3 <3

~Kateyplier (Katey)