chapter 9

Marks POV:

Well.....it's hard to explain this. Amy and I got in another fight. And it was huge. She took Emma and drove away. I haven't seen her in 4 days. I don't want to get into much detail, but, Aliyah locked herself in her room and sobbed more than Emma ever would. She would always ask if she could call Amy, but, she deleted my number. I didn't know this fight would be this huge. Aliyah would never spend time with me after Amy left. I hope she comes back.

Amy's POV (flashback):

Mark and I were taking the girls to their first movie ever since we adopted them! We are going to see Beauty and the Beast. I heard it's a great movie, Mark and I can't wait. While I got the girls and I settled in our seats, Mark went to grab the popcorn and sodas.

It's been 10 minutes after Mark left, it shouldn't take this long. I hated doing this, but, I left Aliyah with Emma. We had a private theater since fans still go crazy. So I told her to stay in her seat and to watch the trailers. I quickly ran out of the theater to find Mark. But I couldn't believe it. He was kissing the young cashier. I couldn't. I stayed silent and hid behind the soda fountain. Was he really doing this to his wife of almost 5 years?

"Cmon baby boy. Mama wants that sugar." The cashier unbuttoned her shirt to expose her chest. She pulled his t shirt and got him closer.

Then Mark mumbled something and then pushed her off.
"I just came here for my popcorn and Pepsis!" He brushed off his t shirt. Little did he know, he bumped into me.

"Uh....hey Amy." He said nervously. "D-did you see-"

"Yes!" I yelled. The whole theater could hear. "WE'RE MARRIED WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS MARK! AND YOU JUST HAD TO KISS THAT BITCH JUST LIKE THAT!?"

Then the girl walked over all innocently. "Is there a problem you two? How about you," the girl pushed me away. "....go back to your movie with your children and he could come with me." She gave Mark flirty eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, have the best time!" I took the popcorn and sodas out of Marks hands and left to go back.

"Wait!" Mark pushed out of the girls hands and caught up to me. "I can explain..." I started.

"You know what? I need time... I'm taking Emma with me and going away. I'm not telling you where though." I picked up Emma and her purse.

"What about Emma?" Mark asked.

"she's yours now." I gave her a huge hug and kiss. "Be good for mommy." And I left just like that.

End of flashback (Marks POV):

I sat down on the couch and thought deeply.
Then I realized, Amy probably never deleted the home phone number. She will probably come home if I get Aliyah to talk on the phone. I unlocked her door with the secret key and carried her to the countertop where the phone was hooked onto the wall.

I dial her number and it starts ringing.....it keeps ringing......and finally.....she picked up.

"Uh.........hello?" She quietly said.

"Amy, its me. There was a mistake and I need you to listen to me." I start.

"You need to make it quick Mark....I didn't even want to pick up the phone anyway."

"I don't fucking like that girl. I love you. I would never trade you for anything. There are crazy fans out there, to some....I'm still markiplier, the immature 20 year old I used to be.....now I'm married to a wonderful lady and have two wonderful children. She kissed me, I didn't kiss her. I just need you to know that I fucking love you." I sighed.

"Can I see?" Aliyah pointed to the phone.

"Yes baby girl." I handed Aliyah the phone.

"I miss you momma, i wuv you." Then Aliyah made kissing noises.
Aliyah handed the phone back to me, I put it up to my ear and heard sniffling.

"Amy? Are you-" I was interrupted.

"I am coming back right now to see my family! I love you guys so much!" She hung up the phone.

And two hours later, I finally saw my beautiful wife and my adorable baby.

I just missed them so much....

A/N:

Hey all! Sorry it took me forever to update! Again, I had a major writers block. And thank you all for reading and voting!!!

Kateyplier