chapter 8

Marks POV:

Jack and Signe were leaving today. They actually spent 4 days here instead of a whole week since their son Gabriel was sick. He has a fever and he was nauseous. And unfortunately, he threw up a bunch. Anyway, after my family and said their goodbyes to jack and them, I dropped them off at the airport and then I said goodbye. But shortly after, I got a phone call from Amy and she said that Aliyah threw up all over the living room. Great...

Amy's POV:

Mark took the McLoughlins to the airport. And i already miss Signe so much! We've been best friends ever since I started dating Mark. Anyway, I decided to feed Emma her morning bottle and make Aliyah some breakfast too, but I saw her standing in the middle of the living room.

"Mama, I don't feel good." She said as she threw up all over the floor.
I quickly set down Emma in her high chair and helped Aliyah up and guided her to the bathroom.
She threw up a few more times until she sat back up and started crying.
"I'm so sorry baby girl." I gave her a tight hug. "Let's give you a bath to feel better." I help Aliyah undress herself and I turned on the water and squirted some soap to make it bubbly.
As I helped her into the tub, I turned off the warm water and went to call Mark.

"Mark... I think Gabriel gave Aliyah his sickness."

"What do you mean?" He said nervously.

"She just vomited all over the living room floor and......Aliyah!" I looked over to see that Aliyah was going to throw up again.

"Don't throw up in the water!" I picked her up quickly and set her by the toilet to throw up again.
After she did her business, I went back to Mark on the phone.
"I'll call you back." And I hung up.

30 minutes later: Marks POV

I got back to the house to clean up Aliyah's puke, the worst job in the "sick" process. But now Aliyah is sleeping on our bed with a big bowl next to her in case she has to throw up again.
Amy is now taking a shower because she had some puke on her, and for Emma...she's just chillin in her saucer with her favorite show on.
Today's been a gross day so far. And I still have to clean downstair's toilet because Gabriel did the same thing as Aliyah did. I hope I don't get sick.

Hey y'all!
Sorry for the slow updates. Im having a huge writers block right now and this is all I could come up with for this chapter. Anyway, comment down some ideas for the future chapters!

Kateyplier