chapter 1

The doctor hands Amy a cup to pee in. This was the 10th time Mark and Amy tried to get a little miracle.

Soon after, she hands the doctor the cup full of urine. Then he leaves to test it.

Amy starts crying in Marks sweater.

"I just know it, it's obvious I can't conceive." She continued sobbing.

"If that is the case, we will find another way. I promise babe." He put his arm around her.

Then the doctor came in and shut the door.

"Mrs. Fischbach, the test was negative once again. I've done a few more tests to look into why you can't conceive anymore. And due to those tests, your IVF won't work on you anymore. I am sorry." He put his hand on Amy's back and patted it.

Both Mark and Amy sobbed. They knew it was coming. Now they have to find another way to bring joy into their lives.

"Do you guys have any questions?" The doctor asked as he collected his clipboard.

"Um..." Mark looked up and wiped his tears. "Do you have any websites we can look into to adopt?"

Amy looked up. Adopt? She never even thought about it. It won't be the same. She wanted to carry her child, not pick it up from some building.

"Yes!" The doctor exclaimed. "I have a few flyers in my office, I'll go get some." He rushed out the door.

"Babe," Amy put her hand on Marks shoulder. "I don't know about adopting."

"What do you want to do then?" Mark looked at her.

"I wanted to carry our child, I know-"

"Amy, you cannot get pregnant. It's unfortunate that you can't but if you want a child in our lives, then adoption is the best choice." Mark interrupted.
"Everyday a child goes into an adoption center and waits for the special people to give them a loving home, you know how I adopted Chica? We need to give that child a loving home like how we give Chica one."

"I guess you're right.." Amy confessed.
"Good." Mark looked away.

Then the doctor came back in with 4 flyers.
"I suggest Summer's Foster Home, a great place just 25 minutes away." The doctor handed Mark the flyers.

"Great! Can we check it out today?" Mark asked.

"It's your decision, not mine. Well I wish you guys good luck on finding a child just right for you."

"Thank you, goodbye." Amy and Mark walked out the door.

"So we're adopting?" Amy clutched onto Marks arm.

"I think we should." He kissed Amy on the forehead.

"But how old should our kid be?" Amy asked. "I kinda want an infant. So it's like I carried the baby myself."

"I was thinking about adopting a toddler, you know... so you don't breast feed or wake up at 4 in the morning to cuddle the baby, it would just be easier."

"Maybe." Amy strapped her seatbelt.

"We will go look at the kids today, okay babe?"

"That fine." Amy looked outside the window as Mark drove on the freeway.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm not a huge fan of amyplier but I decided to write fan fiction anyway! Enjoy this book and vote!