chapter 19

Marks POV

"Officer, can you give me a few days to tell my wife and children? They need some time to process this information." I ask the officer, hoping he will agree and let me tell my family.

"Mr Fischbach, we will give you 48 hours, and if you don't have an answer for us within that time, Kate will take custody of Ben."

"Thank you, thank you. See you soon Ben?" I quickly collect my paperwork and open the door to leave.

"Yes, dad."

The words Ben said to me made me wanna just adopt him without Amy's consent and made me wanna pull him into the tightest hug.
I hope that he knows I love him so much, even though I've known him for 1 hour out of the rest of the 7 years of his life.

I run off to my car, hurrying to start the car and drive off.
But i realized,

Amy will be pissed as hell. She's probably gonna be so angry she won't ever talk to me again. Just because of some stupid thing i did with Jess when i was younger? I never really remembered that night, until now.

Flashback: Marks POV

"Are you ready?" Jess yelled in the bathroom.

"Why wouldn't i be? I wanna see you in that beautiful dress." I said, sitting on the bed with my black tuxedo on, my black hair gelled back, and my best pair of glasses on.

"Ok, here goes. Just a warning, I look ugly as hell." She giggled, then she opened the door, revealing her in the long, purple dress. Her dark brown hair was long and curled, to the point it reached to the middle of her back. She had sparkling heels on, and god damn, the sexiest thing in the world.

"Woah," I paused, still looking at her in awe. "Jessica."

"What? Do i look horrible in it?" She asked, in a horrified tone.

"Of course not," i stood up, our eyes met, i felt the need to kiss her, and so i did.
After kissing for a couple minutes, i whispered into her ear, "you're the most beautiful fucking woman in the world."

We really were supposed to go to dinner and a movie premiere, but we never did. We just spent the rest of the night in bed, and you already know what happened in the bed. Of course we weren't trying for a baby, but i guess we were caught up in the moment.

End of flashback:

But who knew, at one point, she found out she was pregnant with Ben. But never decided to tell me. We ended up in a huge fight one week after that night, because i was accused of cheating on her. I told her repeatedly that was a rumor, but she didn't believe me. She told me to pack my bags and leave forever, and i did. I didn't want to fight anymore.

I finally get back home, finding Amy and my mother waiting in the garage. Uh oh, i was in trouble.

"Mark, what's wrong? What's happening? Your mom told me you had to go to the police station!" Amy panicked. Her face was getting pale, and her body was shaking.

"Nothings wrong baby, i'm not in trouble with the law." I reassure her.

"Then, why did you go to the station?"

"Well-"

"I'm gonna leave, you guys need to talk this out." My mother cut me off, then walked to her car.

"We should continue inside." I guide Amy to the kitchen, and we sit down together, along with Aliyah, who was eating a Peanut Butter sandwich.

"Amy, and Aliyah. I found something out today...about Jess."

Amy never liked Jess. She'd get pissed at me if i ever mentioned her. I'm not sure why, but the second i said her name, she got very upset.

"What about her? What about that nasty girl?" Amy's voice got louder and she stood up quickly.

"Who'th Jeth?" Aliyah asked, with food in her mouth.

"A girl i dated before your mother," i replied. "Apparently, i have a son! She never told me about her pregnancy and she recently died, so i have the option to take him into custody, isn't that amazing?!" I turn to Amy, with excitement on my face. But Amy, is furious.

"No! That's awful! You had sex with her and she gave birth to YOUR child! We cannot take him into OUR FAMILY." Amy's eyes were filled with tears, and she stormed off into the bedroom, leaving me with Aliyah.

I was shocked, i couldn't move at all. At this time, i didn't know what to do about Ben. There was no way i would leave him in Kate's hands. I have to explain to Amy, she has to agree to take him into our family.
Still shocked, i faced Aliyah, who was still eating her sandwich.

"Aliyah?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you want an older brother?"
"I guess. But i don't like boys. They're mean."
"I promise, Ben would never be mean to you."
"Ok, then yes."

I smiled, Aliyah always cracks me up.
After reflecting what happened for a few minutes, I stood up, followed Amy to our room. And i find her sitting on the bed, with her hands over her face.
I heard muffled cries coming from her, and i instantly felt horrible for her.

"Amy?"

"G-go away, Mark." Her cries got worse, and the only thing i could do is just leave her alone for a little bit.

Amy's POV:

I had a mix of emotions, anger, confusion, sadness, jealousy.
How would you feel if your husband told you he made a child with his ex, then married another girl a few years later and started a family with.
Now you have to let that child into your family? I know Mark has always wanted a son, but our only option is his son he made with his ex girlfriend? Who knows what he's like.

I really need help. I really, really need help. Mark doesn't understand what i feel like. I-I'm not ready to raise three young children...

A/N:

guys!! i'm so so so sorry it took 12 years to upload another chapter of this book! i kinda lost interest in the markiplier fandom sadly, so i might discontinue this book... so sorry. let me know if you guys are still out there and if i should continue the book. about a few more chapters to go until i finish!

kateyplier