One - Ouch!

Violetta had just come into the house with Francesca. They were talking about some party. Ah, young girls and their dresses and their make up....

Ramallo was helping Olga with the surprise party that they were planning for German, Angie and Violetta. They called Violetta on the plane and said that she could invite as many friends as she wanted. She couldn't tell her father though.

At this moment, he and Olga were trying to peek in the doorway to see what was going on between German and Angie. Last year, lots happened with them and their love story was more addictive than their favourite soap opera.

"So, any developments with German and Angie?" Ramallo asked. He couldn't keep his curiosity inside anymore! It was so exciting to spy on his boss!

Olga smiled and then turned to him smiling sarcastically, "Of course not. Mr German is a coward and he cannot confess his feelings for her."

"Oh." Well that had bought his hope right down. Never mind, they would just have to meddle...

A gorgeous melody echoed around the house. German wondered how he had gone so long without the sound of a piano in his life.

Violetta. That was why.

He thought that keeping her away from music would help her, but it didn't. He had only stopped her from living. He had clipped her wings. Luckily, Angie came into their lives. She showed him that Violetta was talented and that she was meant to follow the footsteps of her mother. It was too bad that she was Maria's sister...

Stood at the top of the stairs, his hand firmly on the banister, he stopped. It was the first time he had heard her sing. No wonder she encouraged Violetta to sing. She knew how blessed Maria was and how destined Violetta was going to be. That must have been incredible to have a sister that was your friend but also a role model. You can rarely say that about a a sibling.

That's why I fell in love with her.

The whole world loved her. Violetta loved her. She was the most incredible mother. Loving, caring, the complete opposite of what German had been. He promised himself, though, that that would change. It would take time but he would save his relationship with Violetta. Someday, he hoped that they could be close again.

German was so lost in Angie's voice that he was stood by the piano like an adoring fan. He was waiting for her to catch his eye...

Silence stood between them. Tension filled the air. He didn't want to break the moment but he had to tell Angie how much he loved her. He knew in his heart that every time that he looked at her, he was where he was meant to be.

Just call her name and tell her that!

Holding back his nerves, he said with a laugh in his voice, "Angie."

She jolted back, not aware of his presence in the room. Her heart was pounding and her mind was buzzing with questions. What was he doing listening to her? Why would he want to listen to her? Did he think she was good? Oh no, he thought she was awful. He was going to tell her that she should never sing in the house again and put her in a cage, just like he did with Violetta not too long ago.

Angie's head snapped towards him.

CRASH.

German flew back, holding his fingers tightly to his chest. His face was contorted with pain. It was cute but funny. His adorable pout made her want to laugh. Not a belly laugh, but a soft, gentle laugh. Like a chuckle! Her laugh would, sort of, match the cuteness of his twisted face.

"German, are you alright?" She asked, concerned for his pinky, or whatever finger he had hurt.

His reply was incomprehensible. A combination of 'mm's and 'uh huh's which made poor Angie struggle to keep a straight face.

"Blink twice if you want me to get a cold flannel, blink once if you want me to leave you alone."

He blinked once. "Oh great, thanks German!" Angie's heels clacked on the wooden floor.

German groaned. Why did she walk away? He didn't want her to walk away. Next time, he would blink twice.