1

(This story contains alot of sexual contain)

Aaaaaaah aaaaaah ... Oooh right there baby said Noni... Her boyfriend sucks all on her nipples.... I love you said Kelz ... He kisses her neck and continues to play with her pussy .... Ugh baby stop teasing me Noni said ..... He shoves his dick inside of her.. Damn baby you so fucking tight said Kelz... As he slowly fucks her and kisses on her neck and constantly pounding her....( Her phone rings ).... It could be my mom calling said Noni... Baby it can wait said Kelz... As he pounds her and pounds her... SHIT!!... SHIT!. Noni I nutted said Kelz.... (He kisses her ) .... .. We walk downstairs of Kelz Loft.... Good morning babies said Suzanne .... Good morning ma said Kelz... (Oh yeah allow me to introduce myself my name is Noni Cruz).. My boyfriend name is Kelz Royce)... So did you guys sleep well said Suzanne... We did ma said Kelz... Girl I love the hair said Suzanne thank you ... I braided so I wouldn't have to fool with it I said ...... So mama are you going to Dad's House warming party asked Kelz... Na. I have to work said Suzanne (Kelz parents just we through a divorce so he kinda blamed himself for it) well me and Noni are going said Kelz... Well sweetie do what you feel said Suzanne ....as she walks off .... I need to go take a shower. I said ... Mmm said Kelz  in my head I was thinking to my self like damn I'm actually finna see him tonight....