25

As I walk away from the lady and the baby ... I Calls Juelz right quick ..... hello she said .... Juelz , look I gotta talk to you about something I said ... while walking ... okay wassup she said..... Kannon is alive I told her ..... she pauses for a min .... Juelz did you hear me I said ..... yes noni I heard you , noni look she said ... what ? I said ..... I understand you are going through a lot right now ... but saying that kannon is alive wont make him come back ... she said to me .... Juelz I saw him for MYSELF ! I said while getting upset ... okay and where did you see him from she said ..... The park up the hill from my house I said ..... Noni .. Come on Baby I understand , you're still hurt over losing him but I think you're overreacting she said.. so you're telling me I don't know what my son looks like I said .... Noni .. I didn't say that .. it is possible that it could be another baby that looks like kannon ...she said ... with the same birthday and all huh ??? I said .... Juelz sigh.... Noni I want to believe you I do ...but kannon is gone now and I think you need to let him rest she said ..... FUCK YOU JUELZ I SAID WHILE HANGING UP !!!

Later that night:
As I'm sitting in Kannon's Room going through his stuff ... Kelz comes in my house ..... Don't you think you need to knock I said..... Look noni ... I apologize about what happened the other day he said ... Oh you mean the other day at YOUR SON FUNERAL ??? I said ..... Look ... it was bad timing and I never really told Fawn that we had a thing he said ..... a thing??? ..... what do you want kelz I said .... while walking to my room .... listen I actually just came to check on you he said .... Hmmm ... why I said ... Cause I mean I still care about you he said .... Yeah I bet you do I said ..... Look noni ain't nobody about to kiss your ass he said ...DID I FUCKING ASK YOU TOO ??? I yelled .... look I understand you're upset but don't take it out on everybody else .... he said .... I laugh in his face ... you can let yourself out I said .... Noni ? Really he said .... now that kannon is gone we don't have to EVER DEAL with each other EVER AGAIN I said .... you really mean that he said ..... take it how you wanna take it I said .... kelz instantly walks out ..... I go to my bathroom and pulls out a small bag with powder in it and snort some of it in my nose ....... Right now you're thinking I'm going down the wrong path right ??? Well I feel like I got nothing to lose ....

A few days later:

At the park ... as I sit on the swings waiting on the lady to come by with Kannon or "Karter" as they would say ....... while I'm smoking a cigarette waiting on them ...... still no sign .... Incoming call comes to my phone .... Hello I said .... Hey noni ... (it was Korey) .... WTF DO YOU WANT I SAID .... look noni .. I know you might be having a hard time here but you know I got nothing but mad love for you ... he said .... what do you want I said .... Can I see you Tonight he asked .... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I ASKED ... seriously he said ... I hang up .... then I see the lady with my baby walks up and sit on the bench .... I try to act like I been running and I have been there for a min ....  hey I said .... oh hello ...! The lady said ... Hey little cutie I said ..... as he smiling ....  may I hold him I said ... sure here you go she said .... So are you from around here I said Um no , I actually moved down here when I adopted my son she said .... Well that's good he seems like a good baby I said ... oh he is she said .... I'm looking around on his neck trying to see if he has a birth mark on the back of his ears .... omg he has some of the cutest little ears I said ... as I notice that he does have a birth mark behind his ear .. not just any birthmark but a triangular birthmark the EXACT same kannon had ..... I can't believe it ... this is my son for once I wasn't crazy and I wasn't delusional... this was my baby I said .... you have kids the lady asked ... as I snapped out of my thoughts .... oh uh .... I had a son , but he died a few weeks ago I said ..... I'm so sorry to hear that ... what was his name ... she asked ... Kannon I said .... that's a beautiful name she said .... Yeah I said .... Well Karter seems to really like you very much she said .... yeah he is a sweet baby I said ..... May I see your son she asked me ..... I just pull out my phone and go through my pictures to show her .. her phone goes off .... excuse me I have to take this as she gets up before I can show her the picture....... I took a picture of me and "Karter" and sent it to Juelz "Now tell me if this isn't Kannon" ..... oh I'm sorry ... I have to go I have a family emergency she said while grabbing kannon and getting him .... well okay I said ... you have a nice day she said ... you too... it's crazy right ??? Like if I know that's kannon why can't I just take him right ??? ... it's not that simple , people already thinking I'm delusional and crazy and taking a baby without actual proof that they're yours is kidnapping ... I just got to play this safe and keep it going until I know the right time ....

**TO BE CONTINUED**