15

While at the Cookout .... Damn Kelz, I didn't know you had so many fine relatives juelz said .... Juelz that's my Aunt he said ... Soo.... I like a cougar she said .... Girl I said ... while she walking off ... Baby you look so beautiful tonight .. Kelz said ... Thank you baby ... I had on a purple sundress with some sandals and lace panties I didn't wear a bra ... and I had my hair tied up in a messy bun.... thank you baby I said ... you're welcome he said ... hey noni Suzanne said to me ... hey.. how you doing I said .. while hugging her ... girl we doing good ... better than how we were she said ... that's good .... I said .... Hey Son ! Korey said ... Hey Dad Kelz said .... while hugging him and looking at me .... hey noni he said ... while hugging me ... he slightly touch my ass ... hey Mr. Royce I said ... Suzanne you look stunning he said ... thank you , you don't look so bad yourself she said ... Um baby I'm gonna go find Juelz I said .... okay boo.. I'll be over here getting us a plate he said .... as I'm walking .. looking for Juelz .... I see Juelz talking to some girl .... hi sorry ... I need to talk to my best friend ... She'll call you though ... bye bye I said while grabbing Juelz ... I was just about to get me some ... Juelz said ... Juelz now is not the time I said ... what is so important she said ... Korey is Here ! I said ... what ?! She said... yes he's here ... I don't know what to do I said ... okay calm down she said ... I don't think I can ... I don't want kelz to find out ... I said ... calm down ... look kelz don't know what's going on so just act normal she said... as I go back to the table I was sitting at ... I see Korey standing over by the tree ... Korey Texted me from an unknown number.... Come over here he sent to me .... I try to ignore it .. and walk right on by .... Noni .. Come here sweetheart he said trying not to make a scene ..... as I walk over by the tree .... Damn baby you look good he said ... Korey what are you doing here I said.... this is a family reunion and my ex wife invited me he said ...  yeah I said while looking around ... mmm you got some panties on he said ... Korey now is not the time I said ... relax honey bunches he said while laughing...  ... Hey babe I been looking for you Kelz said ... oh I'm sorry baby your dad and I was just talking ... I said ... that's cool baby ... he said ....... while we walking back to our table ... Um can I have everyone attention please kelz said ... I'm looking around like ..... Kelz walks over to me .... Noni , I know I haven't been the best boyfriend in the world .. and I know our relationship isn't perfect but baby with you I feel like I can achieve anything ... you're my better half ... I guess what I'm saying is Will You Marry Me ?? .... he says to me while pulling out a diamond ring ..... baby , I don't know what to say I said ... say yes baby he said ... yes I said ...  I look at Korey ... kelz kiss me .. congratulations you guys Suzanne says to us .. while hugging us .... Congrats you too , Korey says to us .... thanks dad he said .... Korey walks off .... Juelz walks up ... wow guys I can't believe you too are about to tied the knot .. she said ... I couldn't Let her go kelz said ... um  can I borrow my friend real quick ... she said while grabbing me ..... as we walk over by the bathrooms ..... Bitch what the hell are you doing ?? Juelz said to me .... what do you mean ? I asked ... you can't be serious she said .... what ? I said you're ready to marry him .. Juelz says to me ... yes I said ... really she said ... idk Juelz. Why you on my back I said ... cause I'm you're friend and right now you're acting like a hoe she said .. this coming from you .. you fuck anything that's walking I said while getting upset... maybe but if I had a relationship like yours I wouldn't be doing what you're doing ! She said ... You just mad at the fact that you don't got nobody .. I said ... You're boyfriend is getting his shit together for you ! And you're fucking his dad .. bitch you don't even deserve Kelz she said ... are you mad I can actually keep someone I said ... Juelz walks off ....  (Kelz standing on the other side of them and overheard them)

Later that night at midnight I went over to Korey house ..... I walk in and put my purse down ... Mmm baby I missed you he says to me .. While kissing on me .. Korey we need to talk I said ... you're absolutely right he said while pouring the wine into his cup ... like how you gonna tell kelz that the wedding is off he said while drinking .. what makes you think the wedding is off I said ... comeon noni .. you been fucking me for the past few weeks he said.... that's why I came over here , I can't do this anymore Korey... I said ... you can't do this ? He said ... I'm done I said ... you're done ? ..... okay he said while rubbing on my ass .... stop it Korey I said ... while he kisses me on my neck ... come get your dick he says to me ... I'm done I said ... he picks me and pull my dress down and shoved his dick in me .. while we fucking against the wall ... damn baby your pussy gone make me bust he said ...aaah I moaned .... I look up and I see KELZ at the door looking at us ... OMG !!! Kelz I said .... while pushing Korey off of me ... and running outside... Kelz I said ... while chasing after him ... so this is WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING ?!  He yelled at me ... baby it's not what you think I said ... ITS NOT WHAT I THINK??! YOU WAS FUCKING MY DAD he yelled at me.... baby please I said ... while trying to grab him ... DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME !!he said to me with tears rolling down his face .... baby I'm sorry I said ... you sorry ? You a fucking hoe he said ... baby please I said .... all I did was love you , I wasn't perfect but damn I didn't know things was fucked up that bad for you to FUCK MY DAD!! he yelled .... baby please we can work this out I said .... work it out ?! IM DONE !!! He said ... baby please , I'm so sorry .. I cried ... yeah me too... I hope you know that my dad is positive for HIV.. he said while getting in the car and driving off .... what ?! HIV ?... he has HIV ...... 

*To be continued*