26

As I return back to my house.... I sit there on the couch and just think to myself .... Wow.. I could have done better with my life I'm literally going down the wrong hill.... Incoming Text Message comes to my phone .... "watch your back" I replied ... Who is this I said ??? ..... "The Main ones that's close to you doesn't have your best interest at heart" ..... I'm looking at the text message like WTF ? ...... I just sit there and stare at the walls for a second .....

*Kelz POV*
As I roll over in my bed ... all I can think about is Noni ... I honestly don't fucking know why I still care about her .... but I do and a part of me knows I wanna be with her .... See Kelz you don't fucking listen fawn said to me while snapping me out my thoughts .... Why you didn't tell me that you had sex with that ... that whore she said .... It was nothing to tell ... we was together she cheated end of story ... I said while getting up and putting on a shirt .... it is something to tell if you have a BABY with this bitch fawn got up .... look she ain't no bitch aight she just made a mistake I said ..... while putting on my chain .... Where are you going ? She said ... as I look back at her .... Right over to noni house right ???she said .... it's not even like that I said while walking out ....

*Back to Noni*

As I'm sitting in my living room watching tv .... come to think about it I haven't heard from Juelz in days ... I call her..... she doesn't answer .... listen I know I was being a bitch but I love you J , you know that ... so call me when you can I said to her voicemail..... A knock on my door .... I opened it and it was Oshay .... um oshay what are you doing here I asked ? ..... Hey Noni, I heard about kannon and despite everything that went down between us I loved that little boy like he was my own he said .... yeah ... thanks I said while getting the flowers from him.... you can come in I said .... as we walking and sitting on the couch ... so how you holding up he said .... I'm doing good I said .. Oshay looks at the line of coke on my table ... Noni ? He says to me ... Look don't judge me aight ... I said ... I'm not , but this isn't you ... it's not and you're better than this .. he said .. oh really... I'm a HOE oshay it's in my blood ... I fucked my boyfriends dad and now I'm paying for that shit HARD.... I said while tears roll down my face .... Noni ... you made some mistakes , who hasn't ... ? But this ain't the way shorty he said to me ..... while cleaning of the table .... he was right ... after all he was there before kelz came back into the picture .... Oh um ... Here I was gonna mail it to you , but I didn't know you came back to town I said ... while giving him the picture of us.... Wow! I sholl remember that day too.. we took him to the zoo that day he said as he smiled .... yeah we did and we got his face painted and everything I said .... Oshay Sits there.... As tears roll down his Face .... I just can't believe he's gone he cried out ...... shockingly Oshay loved Kannon .. to him that was his son , it's amazing how someone can love a child unconditionally and their not be theirs biologically ... as we hug .... and I wipe tears from his face .... hey , he loved both of us I said to him ... while we hugged again .....  

The next morning.. Oshay spent the night here last night ... and honestly it felt great having him back around .... I know what you guys are thinking .... no we didn't fuck he slept on the couch I slept in my room.... I go to my kitchen sand I have on a white tank top with no bra and grey boy shorts on .... while he's still sleep I go and get me something to drink ..  I turn around ... he's standing there ... OH SHIT ! I said as I get scared ... oh my bad , I didn't mean to scare you he said while grabbing me ... well you did I said while pushing him ... you still weak he said while playing ... naw  I'm far from that he said ..... as we look at each other .... my doorbell rings.... I answer the door it was kelz .... um ... hey kelz I said ... as he looks at me and oshay.... I can come back another time he said to me ... oh I was just leaving oshay said ... while walking out .... Kelz looks at me .... Come in i said ..... I came to check on you he said ... thanks im fine , i said .... yeah i can see that he said .... why are you smiling i said... nothing he said ... i see you took mandingo back he said .... boy hush i said while laughing .... its good to see you smile he said .... Fawn calling me ... Look im sorry if i messed things up with you and fawn ... i said ... nawl you didnt , im glad you said what you said ... im sick of her honestly all she does is complains he said ... maybe because she cares i said .... we all cant have the juice like you though he said ... boy shut up i said ......Fawn still blowing me up .. I decline once again...  so what's the deal with you and el chapo he said ... nothing , just came by to show his support that's it .. I said ... Look Noni.. there's something I need to tell you he said ... okay wassup I said .... Noni.. I honestly ... I really still have ... it's like I can't get ... My phone goes off : I know who killed your SON! ..... hold that thought I said cutting kelz off ... Who I replied ? ....... Meet me at the Park @10 tonight .. you'll get your answer they sent ... ummmm... hey kelz can we do this another time I said to him .... yeah sure he said to me ..... thanks I said grabbing my keys .... 

As I'm driving to Juelz house ... but she wasn't there .... FUCK she still mad at me I said .... okay let me think straight I said .... I need some protection on me I said .... 

Later on that night as I go back home .... I'm still contemplating on whether or not to go , I mean I knew kannon was alive but I needed to know who was behind all of this ... I needed answers a part of me had a feeling that it was Korey ... but that made me wanted to go even more because that bastard fucked up my life ...  As I'm putting on my Black Crop top with some Black Ripped jeans and some Jordan's .... I tucked the gun under the back of my pants ....  cause whatever happened at this point ... happened .... 

At the park... it was dark and gloomy and .. the lights were very dimmed and as I'm walking my phone goes off... Go over there to the trees .... where nobody can see you ... I'm tired of this I said .... COME OUT !! I yelled .... then I hear a noise coming out the woods ..... I couldn't really see ... but the person was walking closer and closer ....... My phone goes off .... I DID IT ! .... As I look up and I see ... JUELZ !? standing there ...... 

Juelz I said with shock in my voice ..... Noni she said ..... it was you ?! I said ...Don't try to play that shit Noni... you know what you did ?! She said .... Me ?! You took Kannon from me I said ... Me ?! ... You killed him she said ... Juelz I didn't touch Kannon and you know it !!! I said ... I don't know anything anymore... you came here to finish me off now huh .. since I know your secret she said .... Juelz !! What are you talking about I'm confused !! I said ... Yeah right she said standing there ... Juelz did you hurt my baby ! I said to her.... Hurt him ?! Noni , I know you done some fucked up shit but I didn't think it would come to this ! She said ..... as we standing there ... I would have done anything for you I said .... and I had your back through whatever she said .... I wish that was true I said .... As we both pull out our guns pointing it to each other .... WHY NONI WHY ! Juelz said to me .... Why what I said ... you was just gone finish me off wasn't you she said ... Finish you off ?! What are you talking about !! You the one who did all of this to take kannon I said ... take kannon .. I would never harm kannon she yelled .... that's not the messages I been getting I said ... What messages ?! She said the you been sending me I said .... Noni I haven't been sending you messages she said ... As we look at each other still with the guns still pointing each other ....  a person walks up ..... they get closer and closer ..... as they clapping their hands together .... That deserved an applause they said ..... as they get closer .... it was SUZANNE!!! Kelz mom ....... it's been you this whole time I said .... Why yes dear she said standing there.... as me and Juelz our the guns down ... Why ?! ... I said ... Why ?! Do you even have to ask ?! She said .... What this has to do with me juelz said ... you're her best friend it has everything to do with you ! She said .... so you're the one who decided to take kannon I said ... who me ?! No that wasn't my plan that was all Korey... but when I found out that little bastard was still living ... I had to do something ... it wasn't right, that you fucked up our lives she yelled at us .... you and him was divorce I said ... You're a WHORE ! You open your legs for any and everybody she said to me ... look I know I made some mistakes but my son is my world I said ... JUST LIKE MINES She yelled ... look around Suzanne you are not gonna get away with this... it's two of us against 1 juelz said .... or is it ? She said ... 5 bodyguards come out with guns pointing towards us ... drop the guns she said ...  as me and Juelz look at each other ... DROP THE GUNS SHE YELLED ...  we dropped them ...  what do you want with us I said ... I never wanted your friend I just wanted you... but things happen right ? ... She said while pulling out the gun ... I'll take it from here fellows she said ... as the bodyguards walk away..  You are worthless , you are nothing but a HOE !! Nothing !! she yelled at me ... your husband didn't think so I said ... you BITCH !! she yelled while shooting the gun ... and Juelz jumps in front of me ... and the bullet hits her ! ...... OMG !!! Juelz !! I yelled ..... Suzanne Runs after shooting Juelz .... As I'm holding my best friend .... I can see her bleeding out from her side .... Juelz , I gotta get you to the hospital!! I said trying to pick her up ... she constantly bleeding out .... Noni... You always got me into something she said with tears rolling down her face .... but I wouldn't trade none of it for the world ... cause you my best friend she said to me ... you was my best friend ... you always been that I said while holding her hand ..... I'm trying to put pressure on her wound... Noni get out of here she said ... with tears rolling down her face ... no I'm not leaving you !! I'm NOT I CRIED .... Noni ... you need to make sure that bitch don't pay for what she did ... she said ... Juelz I'm NOT LEAVING YOU !! I Cant , You're my Sister I cried .... You.. You ... Mines Too ... she said ... while releasing my hand ... and just like  that my bestfriend was gone ..... NO ! NO! I cried ....... as I'm holding Juelz .... Juelz I cried .... 

***thanks for the support guys be sure to keep reading and sharing my book...**