17

For the past few days i just having been saying anything to anyone. We arrived at the clinic. You ready Juelz asked me ... yeah I'm ready I said ....  as I walk in and sit down ... I'm strolling on fb : I see kelz posted single .... my heart just breaks ... because deep down I knew I loved him ... and I still do at this point... Noni Cruz ? The doctor says to me ... that's me I said ... while walking back ... well Ms Cruz we got your results back from the samples you sent us .... she said ..... okay ? I said .... right now it's still too early to detect ... have you been using protection? She asked yes , most of the time I do I said ... well more than likely you're not at risk you're only at risk if the person isn't taking their meds ... do you know the person been taking there meds she asked .... honestly I don't know .. I said .... well okay , I want you to come back in a few months and get tested again just to be sure ... but it is another thing I want to discuss with you .... she said ... okay ... I said .... you're pregnant she said ..... my eyes widened.. huh ? Pregnant?! I said ... yes , you're almost two weeks now she said ...... are you serious I said .... yes , congratulations she said while walking out ......  omg , what are you gonna tell Korey Juelz asked ... it's not his ..... it's Kelz I cried ...... omg are you serious !?!!! She said .... I'm positive I said .... well you got to tell him ... juelz said ... I can't j ... I done caused enough , I can't I cried .... noni yes you can ... you need to tell him ... she said ...... 

Later on that day ... I drove into kelz yard ..... I knock on the door ... Suzanne     opened the door ..... KELZ ?! it's for you she said ... walking off shaking her head ..... Kelz come down the stairs.... what do you want .. ?! He asked .... Kelz I know you don't want to hear anything I have to say ... but I got to talk to you ... I said ... I'm listening he said ... Kelz I'm pregnant I said ..... okay and he said ... it's yours I said ... he laughs in my face ... you been fucking my dad for I don't know how long ... and you think this is my baby .. he said ... it is I said ... nawl it ain't mine ... go talk to my dad... cause it might be my brother or sister he said .... kelz I said ... get tf out my house he said ....  I go back in my car and cry my eyes out ...

I drive over to Korey house ... as I enter I see boxes packed .. Korey I said ... yeah you're late ... how come you ain't been answering my calls or nothing he said .... I'm pregnant I said ... we having a baby he said getting excited ... no.. I said come on noni with this bulls hit , you gonna have my baby ... he said ... it's not yours I said .. he stood there ... well who is it he said ...  kelz I said ..... kelz ... my son he said ... yes I said ....... he instantly slaps me to the floor ... you got me fucked up noni ! You having his baby but you couldn't have mine .... he kicks my stomach and pour water on me .. Get yo ass out my house .... he yelled ..... I get up while spitting up blood ... and I leave ..... 

I go over to Juelz and knock on her door ..... Juelz ! Juelz ! I yelled ... she opens the door ...
omg wtf happened are you okay she yelled ... I fall on the ground .... she drags me inside ....  who did this to you she yelled ...... NONI WAKE UP !!! NONI !!!!!!!!!!!! She yelled holding me .....