30

Later that night.... Once we put the kids to sleep.... I just busted in tears of joy and happiness! Because I found THEM!! ...  As Oshay... Walked Out.. Kannon room... they are knocked out... he said.... Yes I know I said ..... As he started smiling at me.... What I said... I just love seeing you happy he said..... (Idk what happen you guys but something came over me at that moment.... I kissed him.... I mean kissed him... as we started kissing and he picks me up and sits me on the counter..... Damn I love you he said to me... Huh?! I said... Nothing he said.... While kissing on me..... As I'm taking his shirt off.... and he takes my top off... damn baby he said to me.... while taking me on the couch..... As He spreads my legs opens and he starts to eat me out..... Oh shit as I moaned .... ..... Fuck... as I kept moaning ... I swear you taste so good he said... ... While licking me .... come here I said... while pulling him up and he shoves his dick in me... Aaah I moaned.... Damn Baby he said to me while stroking me slowly...... OH My God! I moaned... um huh... he said..... Damn O... I said..... yeah he said.... I'm about to.... Aaaah I moaned I'm about to cum with you he said.... as he bust inside of me..... Mmmm...  I moaned... Let me go! He said.... You can spend the night I said.... You sure he said... Yes, I said while kissing him.....  

The next day... I woke up... and heard somebody knocking on my door ... it was Kelz ..... Kelz it's too early in the morning right now... baby... as Oshay walks out in his gym shorts .... this clown? Damn you that pussy got some miles on it? He said..... .... You don't even know do you? I asked ... Know what? Kelz Said..... As I go and Get Kannon..... What the hell he said... ...... As he stand there looking at Kannon.... .... Now do You Believe Me.... ? I asked him .... ..... As Kelz just stands there in disbelief......

A few days later:

Kelz POV:

As I pulled up at my mom loft..... I walks in..... Hey baby.... My mom said to me..... Wassup he said ...... Sooo... Honey, I think we are finally ready to move. She said.... I think I'm going to stay here he said to her.... Stay? Honey It's nothing here. My mom said.... Yeah It is... My SON. I said ..... Honey..... You been hanging around that whore for too long it done rubbed off on you... My mom said to me...... Did you know he was alive this whole time... I asked my mom.... Kelz, We buried Him Months ago... What are you saying she said.... I'm saying! IM YOUR SON! WHY LIE TO ME! As I yelled with anger ..... Son! She said to me ...... Why?! Mom... Why?! That was your grandchild!!..... You killed Juelz didn't you?! As I yelled.... .... How can you accuse me of such thing she said to me with tears in her face.... MOM! IVE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE SINCE YOU AND DAD DIVORCE... and you got some damn nerve to sit here AND LIE TO MY FACE!! As I kept yelling at her..... THEY ARE WHORES!! KELZ DONT YOU SEE I WAS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU! She cried... No mom... you was looking out for yourself.... I said to her..... I am still your MOTHER she yelled at me.... Yeah, Exactly... You were Kannons Grandma too.... But you couldn't even see it! He said..... as my mom pulled the knife out on me! .... WHAT MOM YOU GONNA KILL ME TOO HUH?! .... how much is dad worth for you to keep killing everyone who is sleeping with him.... as I stood in front of her... she busts out in tears..... I PITY YOU! I said to her while walking out......  as she just sits there.....   as I return to my car... and I pull up the recording on my phone....

Back to noni:

As I arrive at The santos house.... 

Noni? Juelz mom answered hello mrs santos, I said while holding Khalil hand...... As Juelz dad walks up....  ... How much did they pay you? I asked .... Excuse me? Juelz mama asked.....The Royce Family Paid You guys off... and you sent Juelz to that dump.....  I said.... You are out of line said Juelz Mom... The fact that you guys Thought, you could stop her from being herself... it's gonna hurt you even more.... This is your grandchild... The one you never acknowledge... and for that... I will be taking care of him... Cause I Be DAMN if you rub anything off on him like you guys did to my best friend.... I said while walking off.....

Later that night:

At the police station:

Hey May I help you. The officer said .....

I would like to turn something in I said(KELZ Handed them the phone)

Back to noni:
A few days later.....
Okay I'm on my way!.... I gotta get all the kids stuff ready mama.... (we was throwing a cookout for the boys)..... Okay okay mama..  I'm on my way! I said.....

While arriving to the park....  Hey baby said my mama.... Hey honey... I said .... Hey Beautiful said Oshay... Hey babe I said while kissing him.... .... Okay I'm shocked a lot of people came out for this one.... I said... yeah, once they found out you was doing a cookout the whole neighborhood showed out... said Oshay..... As Kelz walks up... Hey I said... Hey.. He said... Wassup man said Oshay... Wassup, you mind if I holla at noni real quick Kelz said... Oh no problem, I'll take the kids to go play babe. Said Oshay.....  as I was walking with Kelz.....  So Um.... I turned my mom in a few days ago.... he said to me... WHAT? I said... Yeah... I did...  it was hard but I knew it was the right thing to do.... he said to me.... Are you okay? I asked him... to be honest, I know it's for the better he said while looking at me..... I'm so sorry Kelz I said to him while hugging him... I should be apologizing to you.... no matter what happened between us noni, you have always had my back.. I can never forget that while he hugs me...  I got you okay..... Friends I said... Yes, let's be the best parents we can be to our son he said .... Aight I said .... while laughing with him..... Hey baby I said to Oshay while kissing him... hey babe, everything ok. He said to me... yeah babe... I said.... let's eat I said....

Later that night I went on a date with Oshay, Mama had the kids... Baby You look absolutely Beautiful. Oshay said to me..... Thank you I said to him.... while we walking... Man, Oshay I hope This isn't too much for you.. I know it's kinda hard being with someone who now has two kids to take care of.. I said to him... Noni I told you the day I met you.... Kids Don't Scare Me off... And with that being said.... As he was kneeling Down..... Noni, From the Day I laid eyes on you I knew you was the one for me.... You make me a better man... you are an amazing talent good Woman.... I'll never judge you by your past... Cause I wanna be your future... Will You please do me th honor of becoming my Wife.... I Promise baby you don't have to anything just wake up in the morning and I take it from there.... I Love You Oshay said to me.... As tears roll down my face ..... Is that a yes? He asked.... YES YES!! YES BABY.... I said as he picks me up.... (Y'all I couldn't believe it! This man.. has been there with me when I was at my lowest I gotta marry him... I was finally happy and in love) .....