18

By now I was in the hospital.. Juelz was here and my mom ..... Okay Ms Cruz you have a bruised rib and your iron is low ... she said what about my baby I said .... you're baby is fine , she said ... when will she be able to go home my mom said she'll be able to go home tomorrow she said while walking out .... kelz come in ... oh hell nawl my mom said ..... Juelz grabs kelz and walks him outside ... you got a lot of fucking nerve coming here she said ... look I heard what happened he said .... look I know my friend did some fucked up things but I didn't think you'll go this far she said ... wait you think I did this .. I didn't have anything to do with this ... he said ... yeah you could have fooled me she said .... she fucked my dad and I'm still trying to see if she okay ... don't that tell you something he said .... leave kelz just go , she said ... man aight I'm gone he said ...... 

The next few months passed by ...  my mom knock on my door ... baby you got some more mail ... she said ... by now I'm about  7 months pregnant... and I haven't heard from kelz or Korey ... Kelz is in another relationship with some girl.... Juelz come in ... hey fatty she said ... hey girl I said .... ooh girl you getting fat she said ... getting I said ... while laughing .... have you thought of a name yet she asked ... I'm not telling I said .... omg I'm the god mom I should know she said .... and you will eventually I said .... Girl you still ready to go to the mall she asked ... yeah just let me put my shoes on ....

At the mall .. I was shopping in children's place .... picking up some clothes .... Juelz was over there doing what she usually doing ... hoeing .... while walking out .. I bumped into kelz ... oh I'm sorry he said ... while not noticing me .... he looks at me .... Noni ... ? He said ... Kelz I said .... Wow you look he said ... I know fat I said .. no you actually look good he said ... thanks , um you too I said not trying to make things awkward.... you know what you're having yet .. he asked uh yeah .. um I'm just not telling anyone yet until it's not I said ... I understand that ... he said .. while giving me the bag... hey baby a girl walks up kissing him ... hey boo he said .... whose this she asked ... umm this is he said I'm just an old friend I said ... kelz looks at me ... it was good catching up with you kelz nice to meet you I said while walking off .......  I know what you're thinking , why I didn't say anything about him and his child .. well truth is I'm handling it on my own and I've came to terms with it .....  and it seems like he's really happy .... 

Kelz POV:

Damn seeing her just walk away like that made me feel some type of way .... she was still fine as hell , even with the baby bump ..... me and my girl fawn been together 4 months now ... she doesn't know about noni .. I didn't tell anybody about that .. or what happened .... me and my dad are not speaking I guess y'all know why huh ?! .... but just seeing noni and she's pregnant with a baby that could possibly be mines did something to me .... truth is I don't think I ever got over her ... even after she did those fucked up things to me ... I still loved her ...... I'm probably the craziest nigga alive right now ....

*A few months later *
**Back to Noni**
I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy .. his name is Kannon Dominick Cruz .... he's about 4 months now he's my bundle of joy ... you know they say a mothers love is unconditional well I finally understand that now ... Juelz comes in ... gimme my god baby she said ... as I get dressed for work ... I worked at the supermarket right down from my house so I'll be able to be closer to Kannon ... 

Margaret Foods is were I worked ... I was the check out girl ..... while working a guy comes up and put his food on the counter .... i ring it up that'll be 13.67 I said ... you know you're mad too pretty to be not smiling he said .... thank you I said ... you're welcome ... um , noni he said .... you from around here I said ... nawl I just moved here and you he said yeah lived here my whole life I said ... is there anyway I can get your number he asked .... I'm sorry but I have a I said a boyfriend he said ... no I said ... girlfriend ? He asked no I have a son ... I said ..... oh he said ....  yeah I said .... well I love kids he said .... I look up started smiling ... um okay , here's my number I gave it to him ...  I'll be calling you noni .. he said while walking out .... kelz walks up ... I just keep running into you ... he said while laughing ... yeah you do , stay out my store I said while joking with him ... how you been he asked as I runged up his stuff .. I been good I said ... that's good .. you still look good ... he said ... uh huh I said ... got a little more butt he said while laughing ... whatever I said ... you still got them kankles he said .... kankles ?! I said ... them fat ankles you had when you were pregnant he said jokingly  shut up I said while laughing ..... 45.65 I said ... okay .... he said giving me a 100 dollar bill .. I don't have change for a 100 I said .. keep the change he said .. while walking out ...  I thought to myself ... we actually acted like we was friends or was he flirting with me ??? It didn't even mattered at this point ... Kannon was my only focus.......