31

A few days later:

I went over to Kelz Loft:

Toting Kannon In My arm.... Ayeee there go my little man Kelz said to him.... ok I put everything in the carrier, and he own should be down by 3 I said .... Thanks Noni... Kelz said to Me ... Oh your welcome... I said... (While Clearing My Throat) Can I talk to you for a minute... I said ... Sure wassup Kelz asked me.... putting Kannon in the living room.... ..... Um, Oshay Proposed I said showing Kelz the ring..... Wow!? Kelz said to Me..... Yeah I said.... You sure you ready for all that? I mean you just got Kannon and now you have Khalil to take care of you sure you ready to rush getting married Kelz asked me.... Kelz, I'm Finally Happy.... I never thought I'd be this happy ever again! .... I'm gone always love you and value our friendship and the love for our son! But I love this man... and he love my son... Our SON! I can never ask for anything else. I didn't come here to gloat or ask for your blessing but I did wanted you to be the first to know. I said..... (Kelz stand there in complete shock) ...... I'm happy for you Kelz said.... while hugging me... Thank you! I said..... Your welcome. I'm not sure if I get a invite but I wish you guys well. Kelz said..... Boy hush, you know you're gonna be invited. I said while laughing .... Umhuh I bet girl... comb these edges now Kelz said... Boy hush I said while walking out and leaving....

Kelz Pov:

Wow! This shit is completely crazy, Ive never thought I'd see the day she ends up with someone else let alone marry.... "wtf is wrong with me man".... why I still care for this girl.... I said to myself......

A few weeks later:
As My Mom and I were out shopping for My wedding dress.... Oh... said my mom with tears in her eyes... Mama... Come on now I'm not even getting married until the end of the month! I said to her.... I know baby, it's just that you done grew up into this beautiful, intelligent woman... and I'm so proud of you! Said my Mom.... Thank you mom... I said while fitting into my dress..... You like it ? I asked her? .... As My cousin Was looking at it... Yes baby you need like some... Heels with it! Janelle said to me.... Can't I just go Barefoot? I asked ... None Sense Girl! You about to marry this fine ass man and you wanna look basic... No Ma'am Janelle said to me.... Let me try them on... I said.... (My phone vibrates) .... An unknown number texts me: .... So you thought I was gone huh? .... Well We will see how long you be happy for! ..... as I'm looking in shock... like NOO this can't be happening again.... Baby you alright... My mom said to me.... Um Yeah I'm ok.... I said(truth be told I wasn't trying to tell her anything... my mom is the type to get to worrying and will worry herself to death..) .... As Oshay Calls: I jumped.... But it was only Oshay.... Hello? I answered ... Hey Baby... I was trying to see was you guys finished up at the bridal shop I need you to go somewhere with me real quick.... he asked me..... Oh yeah baby, we're almost finished up here.. and I'll be there.. you want to pick me up from here? I asked .... Sure baby I will he said .... Girl you got yourself a good man... Don't let him go! Cause Me, I know For A FACT! I'll take him janelle said to me while getting drunk... Janelle... I'm starting to think you lookin at my man I said.... Who me? Girl no! She said .... Umhuh... I said ... while grabbing my purse.... 40 mins later Oshay Arrived.... as he gets out and open my door... hey baby I said ... hey boo he said..... (as I'm getting inside his car) ..... So baby where you need me to do ?I asked.... Just gotta ride with me.... I'm picking something up from my client... Oshay Said to me... (in case you guys are wondering what does Oshay does for a living he is in real estate).... Yeah I think I picked a good one I thought to myself..... Oh ok... Good Cause I'm so ready to like eat I said.... You always are... he laughed at me..... as we pulling up in the drive way to this nice 2 story house with a huge yard... as we park.... Baby Get Out.. he said... Get out? Oh no baby you need to go handle your business I said... Baby come on I need you to meet my new client... He said.... As we walk into the house... Damn this is too nice I said..... Wow! Baby... I said.... You like it huh he said while laughing ... Yes man... this make my apartment look like a toy I said .... As we laugh.... I'm It's a 5 bed room and 3 bathroom ... and I'm glad you do... Because this is OUR HOUSE he said while holding the keys.... huh? I said.... you heard me... this is our house! He said .... Wait , no you lying I said.... I'm not... this is For You Me and Our Kids he said to me.... With tears in my eyes... (I Couldn't Believe It)... This Man Never Disappoints.... As he picks me up! .... Baby I said ... Look I'm going to show you the boys room.... he said ... As we walk into the boys room... it was blue with two K's on the wall above they bed frame... they had they own mini basketball court in the next room.... omg baby?! I said .... I said while crying..... As he shows me the master bed room... it was a King Size Bed With O and N above our frame..... I had my own bathroom and he had his... I also had my own walk-in closet.... BABY NO! This too much I said to him... no baby this isn't enough... you deserve so much more than this and I'm going to do anything in my power to make sure you and my kids are straight! He said ..... as we kiss.... Okay I gotta do it once I said(While jumping on our bed).... Really baby he said to me.... I love you so much I said to him.. I love you more he said .... (I had the perfect guy... who loved me for me ... ain't no way in hell I was about to mess this up... RIGHT?..... )

A couple of weeks later: Me and My cousins were at this club called Xclusive.for my bachelorette party.......I was wearing this red tight dress with white heels.... I had my hair tied up in messy bun..... Ayeeeee! Said Janelle..... And my other cousins were dancing as well..... I over look and I see Kelz ..... As I walk over there..... Kelz? I said.... Noni? He said to me while analyzing my body..... Hey! I said while hugging him.... Hey?!.... It seems like you are enjoying yourself he said to me... I am... I said.... Okay how many drinks did you have he said while laughing at me.. too many I said to him... I see that he said as I slip... oh okay he said to me while grabbing me.... Kelz.. I said ..... Yeah he said to me... Dance with me Please I said to him.... sure he said as a slow song comes on..... as we holds each other..... Noni... You drunk he said to me.... Yeah, I'm tying the knot tomorrow obviously I said ..... As we laugh while holding on to each other.... He's very lucky... Kelz said to me.....I'm gone screw it up I always do I said.... No, No... don't think like that! You got this girl come on! Kelz said to me..... As our body touches.... You mean that? I said to him.... I do.. Any man is lucky to have you Noni he said to me...... As we lean in to kiss each other..... Janelle grabs me ..... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...!! she yelled what I said... Are you trying to fuck up your life?! She yelled at me!! ...... Girl shut the fuck up! I said while walking out...... (Kelz Follows Me) ..... Noni.... Let Me Take You Home:.... .... Fine I said while getting in the car.... Okay Noni... You good? He asked ... I don't feel so good I said ..... no no... he said while stopping the car... as he gets out and holds my hair while I'm throwing up...... Kelz, I'm Sorry... I said ... girl you good you didn't get this shit in my car he said ..... Not that.. I'm sorry for ever hurting you and messing you up for the next I said .. while looking at him.... You are a Good Man.... Can't nobody take that from you Kelz I said to him... as we return to my house..... as he give me a glass of water and some pills.... Noni... I ... Noni.... I still..... Kelz mumbled.... (Noni Falls asleep) I still Love You he said... While putting the cover on her......