13

Once I get home I run upstairs throwing all my stuff on the floor ... as I pull all my clothes out my closet ripping them from one end of the room to the other ... breaking my pictures on my computer desk .... like WTF !! I canning believe this selfish ass bastard acted that way towards me !!!! ..... I know right now you're probably thinking why am I even going to this length of even getting upset ... well honestly , I don't know ... ..... I call Korey phone : ...... KOREY ROYCE LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE BEEP ! his voicemail.. really?!! So he's not even fucking answering now ... he's probably with that bitch I thought to myself .... I quickly got into my moms car and drove over to his place ....

Once I got to Korey house... I'm thinking to myself what the hell am I doing ... You're dating his son .... but another part of me said to myself go in and see him..... so I instantly got out the car and walked up and knocked on his door..... Korey opens it... um... noni what are you doing here ? He asked as I quickly walk in ... Korey standing there with some grey sweat pants on and shirtless I could see his dick print through the pants .... damn I missed his dick I thought to myself ..... Korey I came to see you ... I said ... noni now is not a good time he said ... Korey ...really I said ... Hey honey whose at the door Drea said ... Um nobody honey just Noni he said ... as she standing there with his shirt on .... Drea ?! I said .... Drea you remember noni don't you he said ... oh hey love ... baby I'm gonna go back upstairs she said .... while going upstairs....  You fucking asshole I said .... while walking out ....  Noni ... he said to me while following me outside ... are you fucking kidding me Korey really I said ... Noni why are you even acting so surprised he said ... You know what you are a fucking bastard ...I said ... While opening up my car door... Noni ! Wtf do you expect me to do... whither up and die??!! You told me you didn't want to have nothing to do with me .. PERIOD !!!!! He said to me ... Whatever!!! I said getting in my car ....Noni , come on... don't cause a scene he said ... oh I'm not ... BYE KOREY .. Good to know I know where we stand .... I said while driving off .....

The Next Morning ... I'm laying in my bed and wondering what am I doing with my life .... Kelz texted me : Good morning beautiful I hope you sleep good :) can't wait to see you soon he said .... as I take a shower and put on me a grey crop top and some nike booty shorts and just go for a walk .... Juelz text me : Girl ? What happened to you coming back over to my house last night.... I didn't respond .... I just kept walking and headed to the coffee shop and got me a Vanilla cream frappe.....  Korey text me : Come to my place at 12 he said ... I responded: Why? He replied back : Just do it ..  

Later on that evening as I'm pulling up at Korey house and I walk in his house .... so wassup I said ... while standing there with my arms folded ... Well hey to you too Noni he said .... what do you want Korey .... I said ... I need you to help Ashley with the files with the landers report .... he said pulling out the files ... Are you fucking kidding me right now ?! Work ? You fucking called me over here for WORK ?! I said ...yeah what did you expect Noni he said ..... wow .. ! Okay I said while turning away ... noni I'm not about to kiss your ass.. you don't want to be with me that's completely fine but you need to at least figure out what you trying to do in life .... he said to me ... Fuck you KOREY I said ... you know what noni .. get out he said ...oh real fucking mature mr. Royce with ya old ass I said ... while walking away ... you didn't see to think I was old when my dick was deep in you now did you ... he said ... whatever I said , you used me I said ... USED YOU?! .... You was fucking me on a regular and then left me high and dry when you wanted to work things out with my son ... so who used WHO ? he said ... whatever Korey I hope Drea ugly ass fucking worth it I said ...as a matter of fact she is ... pussy was might of good too he said ... I slapped him instantly ... FUCK YOU!!!! I yelled .... he grabs me and pushes me up against the door .... Don't ever put your fucking hands on me again noni he said I wish you would fucking DIE I YELLED while tears rolled down my face ..... while he still got my hands pinned up against his door ... he kisses me and I kissed him back ... he wipes my tears off my face and starts kissing all over my body and rubbing all on my boobs... I wasn't wearing no bra so you could see how hard my nipples got just from him touching me...he sticks his hand in my shorts and starts fingering my pussy ... I instantly got wet for him .... damn baby you got a puddle down here he said ... while fingering me ... aaahh I moaned .... can I kiss it baby he says to me .... aaah yes baby yes I said .... he pulls my shorts down and my blue thong down and picks my legs up and start licking on my pussy ... Mmm I moaned ... yes baby it taste so good he said .... while bending me over and eating my pussy from the back and fingering my pussy... KOREY I MOANED LOUDER AND LOUDER....... he pulls down his pants and shoves his dick inside of me .... damn baby you still fucking tight he says to me ... while fucking me ... his dick was so fucking good ... he kept going deeper and deeper .... aaaahhh baby I'm finna squirt I said ... while pushing him away ... nawl baby give me my pussy he said while pulling my hair and slapping my ass .... shit ...shit ... SHIT ...FUCK!!!! he moaned while nutting in me ... KELZ CALL MY PHONE .... I suddenly snap back into reality..........