6

As I wake up on my couch... I can't help but to think about what happened last night. The way he licked my pussy and made me feel like a woman a REAL woman ..... I just couldn't believe it happened ... My phone vibrates : Kelz texted me: Good Morning baby , I was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie with me tonight. :).... I replied back: Sure baby. Mama won't be home until morning so you could spend the night with me too :) I sent.... My phone vibrates again: Korey texted me: Noni I know things went kinda fast last night but I know you wanted it just as well as I did he sent. I didn't  reply ........

**Later on that day**

Hey boo said Juelz... Hey I said... So what's been going on with you said Juelz... Nothing really just here and there .... So how you and lover boy doing said Juelz... We're doing great we are going to the movies later on.... I said..... Awe... Hey I need you to cover for me. Said Juelz.... Sure you who going with i said Melanie thinks I'm staying at your crib tonight... But I'm actually meeting Nessa at hers... If you know what I mean said Juelz.... You gone get caught up sooner or later . I said as I laugh........ Whatever you got me. Cause I'm finna go said Juelz... Sure i... And wear protection I said as I laugh  ..... Shut up  said Juelz....

***skipped to the night**
Baby I had an amazing time with you said Kelz baby I had so much fun with you too i said okay let me go bring the car around for you said Kelz.... Walking around the building... My phone vibrates again: Korey texted me:... Noni. Stop avoiding me. I didn't reply.... He texted me back: Noni I want you!!! STOP AVOIDING ME : I didn't reply...Korey texted me again: Noni just talk to me. Look we can be adults about this.....I replied back: Look last night was a mistake! Okay STOP TEXTING MY DAMN PHONE I'M WITH KELZ... .... Korey texted me back: I need to see you. PLEASE!!!!!! .... I replied : Leave me the hell alone !!! ....... Hey baby said Kelz... Hey baby I said .... Look my dad called me and told me to go watch his place while he's out of town. Said Kelz .... Oh okay i said so I guess you will be spending the night with me... Said Kelz... Um no ! Um babe... I need to go home anyways... Mom and I are going shopping in the morning and you know how ticky she could get.... I  Said .... You sure baby said Kelz... Yeah I'm sure... I said... As he drives me home I think to myself he knew I was with Kelz tonight.... That's why he asked him to sit his house.... As he turn into my driveway.... Baby call me in the morning I said.... You got it princess said Kelz.... I love you I  said while kissing him ..... Okay babe... Said Kelz ..... As he drives off......

**as I enter into my house**
My phone vibrates again: Korey texted me ... Can I come see you now he sent..... I replied :I'm with Kelz at the moment....Korey texts back: No your not... Matter of fact he just dropped you off ...... I stand there thinking what the hell ??? Was Korey Royce stalking me ?......... As I walk outside and I see his car??.... What the hell are you doing here I asked _?....  Look Noni I just wanted to talk to you said Korey... By scaring me?... Said Noni... It was the only way I could have got your attention said Korey...  As I walk back in my house.... You stay right there on the porch I told him... Noni I just wanted to talk to you said Korey... About what i said Noni... I just can't stop thinking about you .... And last night was amazing your juices flowing in my mouth was bomb... I know your with my son... But he can't make you cum like I can... Said Korey... Don't be so sure of yourself I said.... Noni look your body is absolutely beautiful... Your curves is amazing... And I know your pussy is just aching for my dick too said Korey... And how do you know that i said cause I can tell... Said Korey... So this what this is about ? SEX? I said no I want you to be mine... But your 17 years old said Korey... Exactly go to jail if you want to .... I said....  I never wanted someone so bad as I wanted you said Korey.... Get OUT !!! KOREY I said .... Noni stop..! Stop lying to yourself.... He says to me.....  He rubs my face... No I said.... Moving his hands ... Noni stop fighting it said Korey.... As he leans in to kiss me... Korey Stop I said .... Leave me alone I said.... Noni kiss me you know you want to said korey... Who grabs me....  As we kiss.... God I been wanting to do that for along time.... He says to me.... He unzips my crop top.... And just stares at my red bra.... Red is your color baby... He says to me while gripping my C cup breast...  He undo my bra.... He see my tits. ...... Damn baby my breast so beautiful said Korey... He licks And plays with my nipples..... He takes off my shorts and sees my thong.... Oh you were gonna Fuck that nigga tonight ?? He asks me.... As he pushes me against the couch....... As he kisses my ass... Damn baby... You're body is so beautiful for me....he saids to me .... Soon he takes off his shirt.... Damn he is so fine as I think to myself.... .... He unzips his pants ..... And sprung up was his huge dick.... Don't be scared of if he says to me .. As he picks me up and takes me upstairs to my room.... Which one yours he said .... This one I  said ... Soon he puts me against the wall.... Kissing on me and fingering my pussy.... Shit ! I moaned... As my pussy get wetter and wetter .... He sticks his dick inside of me...... It won't go I says to him. .. Its to big i said as he tries again to stick it inside of me.... Aaah ... I moaned as his dick go inside of me..... Shit!... Shit!... Baby your pussy so tight he says to me.... As he slowly strokes .... Aaaaaa I moaned.... Damn girl ... Your pussy too good he says to me.... I scratches his back..... Shit... Baby you can't give this to nobody else said Korey..... Oh shit!... I said pulling him closer and closer to me.... Cum baby go ahead and cum said Korey.... oh shit !! I moaned... I'm cumming with you baby said Korey as he bust inside of me ........

I cannot believe I just fucked you I said.......baby girl it's not as bad as it seemed said Korey.....as we laugh and talk together.... I become more and more closer to him ..... Kelz text me: Goodnight baby I love you can't wait to see you in the morning