35

....... as we standing there... Brother? Said Kelz.... Man I don't know you... but ain't no way in hell you are my father! Yelled Oshay... .. Kat Wicker-Brown Is Your Mom Right Son...? Asked Korey... Yea... so ? Everybody know my mama... she was a teacher said Oshay... Your mama and I had an affair ... Around one summer and then 9 months later up came you.... Kelz Mom at the time had just giving birth to him.... She wasn't ready or in the state of mind to take care of another child... let alone a child whom I cheated on her with... said Korey..... How do I know you're not lying ? Asked Oshay while pointing the gun at him.... Cause you're the only child of mine I know who got a dumb shaped mole on the back of his back that's shaped like a T ... said Korey.... Man... So what?! Said Oshay... How many Kids Do You Have? Said Kelz.... Enough to go around said Korey as he laughs.... Oh this shit funny huh??! Said Oshay while clocking the gun... Hold up Oshay... Hold up.... This ain't the way... Trust me... My dad isn't the one to be messed with... He'll have you so far up under the jail even if you put a scratch on him said Kelz....... Keyword Kelz.... It's OUR DAD! said Oshay..... Son... Son... You just had to marry that hoe huh? Said Korey... Aye man... tell your dad to chill before I get finger happy said Oshay...... Kelz.... I didn't want you to find out this way.... but i knew eventually this would happen... said Korey whole pouring up the wine.... You stay the hell away from Noni.... said Kelz...... I don't think he heard you? Said Oshay...... okay okay .... Got it.... said Korey...

As we go back to the car...... Nawl Man... ain't no way you're my brother.... Kelz said ..... Does it look like I'm excited about this shit? Said Oshay ... Only one way to find out said Kelz while pulling out... what you mean... how so? Said Oshay....

**Pulling up at the correctional facility**
Suzanne Royce...... As she walks in and sit down......
Hey Ma? Said Kelz........ Ja'Kelz.... Said His mom...... How you doing? Asked Kelz... I'm making it she said ....... You know I was only trying to do the right thing... he said..... I know .... it took me a minute to forgive you but I finally did she said..... Mom, I got a question.... Other than the baby with Juelz... How many other kids did... Dad have? Said Kelz ....... as she breathes heavily.... I'm not sure..... Why she said .... as Oshay walks up..... Because, He just told me that this is my brother... said Kelz..... As Suzanne just sits there shocked......... You?! She said ...... Me? Said Oshay... Yes... You... You're Kat's Son? Said his mom.... Yes ma'am Oshay said..... You're the splitting image of your mother.... as she smokes her cigarette... Your mama and me we done had our differences... but it was one thing I can say I could never run her off.... she was determined.... his mom said...... So it's true? Asked Oshay.... As much as I hate to admit it... yeah it's true... we paid your mother off to swear she would never tell you, what happened.. ? Asked Suzanne.... Your husband is what happen? Said Kelz........ Hmph... she said..... Where do we go from here? Asked Oshay.... I'll tell you one thing... if you guys are tied to Noni Cruz you need to cut ends... because once your father feels like you're about to destroy him.... he's gonna do everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING TO end you! She said...... As Kelz and Oshay Gets up..... I'm not going to let that happen said Kelz .... while walking out .....

Back at the hospital:

Mama.. Look said Kannon... I see I see Noni said .... where are they ... they know I'm discharging today I said while scrolling on my phone... Kelz and Oshay returns , Where have y'all been I said... Out. Said Kelz...... Okay? What happened Noni said .... Nothing, Just something Me And Oshay Gotta handle something. Said Kelz... Yeah said Oshay....  As they look at each other.....  Noni just looked at them......... 

A few weeks later:

Back at Noni and Oshay House...... Kelz comes knock on the door...... Oshay Comes and Open it........ As they look at each other........ The Results Came In. They said...... Looks like you are my brother, Said Oshay...... Ain't this bout a bitch. said Kelz ... Aye, I don't like this no more than you do... but please respect my house said Oshay....  Right, So what you call me over here for.... said Kelz as they walking ..... Look ever since Noni got shot, and came back she's been talking crazy...... like I mean Crazy said Oshay... Like How ? Said Kelz........ Kelz she's talking about doing some unspeakable stuff. Said Oshay...... Okay, talk her out of it... what you need me for ? Said Kelz .... I tried she won't listen to me... at all Oshay said ... and your so sure she gone listen to me? Said Kelz while laughing.... Kelz  this is serious! I could lose her Oshay said ..... ........ Fine. Damn said Kelz.... as he walks out on the patio and sees Noni practicing her shooting.... As she quickly turns and point the gun at Kelz.... Woah Wait said Kelz ... Dammit Kelz said Noni whole loading up her gun..... Noni what are you doing ? Kelz said ... what does it look like she said while shooting the gun..... What are you about to do.... Said Kelz... Oshay Told you to come out here and talk to me huh? She said while aiming the perfect shot... at the bottle.... No he wouldn't tell me upfront... said Kelz .... Look Kelz I Appreciate you being here, but I'll handle this okay.! She said .... Handle what..? He said ... As Noni quickly turns around... and Kick the can. And shoot it ...... Look Kelz I'm a big girl... I got this! She said ... Noni, You Are the mother of my kid ... he said........ Look just be ready she said ..... Ready for what ? He said ????   

As she turns around:

For when I KILL YOUR FATHER.