28

A couple weeks past by:

It was Juelz Funeral... this was going to be a hard day all together.... I wore my bestie favorite color which was purple... ... as I entered the funeral with my mom..... and I saw my best friend laying in the casket. I just had tears rolling down.... WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! yelled Mrs. Santos.... I came to see my best friend! I said.... YOUR BEST FRIEND?! Julie didn't have a best friend!!! She yelled at me ... Now Gina You over doing it aren't you? My mom said... Oh I'm over doing it! ... If it wasn't for your child Julie wouldn't even be sitting here..IT SHOULD BE YOU!!! As she cried... I'm so sorry I cried.... SAVE IT!! You should be ashamed of yourself young lady... we all know what you are!! Said Mrs. Santos..... LEAVE! As she yelled..... but I ... as I cried.... Come on baby... as my mom walked out with me.... as I return to the car... Mama... I... I wanted to see her... as I cried... baby I know... as she grabbed me..... it's going to be okay she said...

The past few days I've been working... trying to keep myself busy...

Hi.. Noni. Said Mr. Santos... Hi Mr. Santos I said.... How are you doing he said... More importantly how are you guys are holding up.. I asked.... were still managing... but you know it gets hard... he said ... I am so sorry, I've never meant for any of this to happen. I said.... Yeah, well.. as much as I don't want to... I gotta forgive you! Julie Loved you for some reason... we can never understand it at all... but I brought you this old box and bears of hers and her cellphone.. maybe it'll ease the pain he said... as giving me a big box... .... as he walks off..... I clicked on her phone. And it was a picture of me kannon and her at the mall for picture day. Tears started rolling down my face again..... I couldn't help but to think that this was all my fault... she warned me this could be dangerous and I still didn't listen... I didn't listen to her at all...

Later that night... Oshay Had came over... Oh man, girl the next time you wanna play 2k you better know what's what. He said... man whatever y'all be cheating I said....  while getting up and putting the cups in the sink... aye I think I'm about to roll out.. Oshay said... oh... okay... cool... thank you for being here I said while hugging him... you're welcome... he said.... as we look at each other.... yeah let me go he said while walking out....... as I lock my door and I grab the box that juelz dad gave me.... and unlock it... I grabbed her friendship bear when we had our friend anniversary the day before she went to boot camp... damn I missed her she was gone for 11 whole months... her parents thought they could Beat the gayness out of her...  as I grabbed it I felt something inside it...... as I reach into the back of it... I see it's a flash drive... what the hell?! ... it had noni written on it... as I grabbed my computer..... and insert it... a video popped up.... Hey! Bestie! As you can see I'm here at this boot camp.... I really miss you man... you were my only happiness back home.... my parents don't call or write me... they just want this demon out of me... ... Noni to be honest... I wasn't always sure about my sexuality you and I both knew that.... well here's the truth on why I'm REALLY HERE! .... 4 months ago... I gave birth to a baby boy named Khalil... I know right now you're thinking I'm just being Juelz... but no... I meet this guy named Damien White... around the time I had softball camp and we ended up having sex.... then later on I found out he was married. After his wife quickly found out I was pregnant with his child... she quickly went to my parents and paid them off.. and had me sent away... to this dump... as Juelz crying... I didn't even get to hold him noni.... I don't know whether he's alive or not... I soon realized ... that the man name wasn't Damien White .... But it was Named Korey Royce.... I do believe I'm in serious danger with this guy and his wife...

As I sit there in shocked speechless about everything that I just witness on camera...

*To be continued*