11

(As I walk in Kelz House)

Music playing:

Snap! I totally forgot it was his mom birthday.. I been so focused on what was going on with me and korey I couldn't remember.... Hey beautiful said Kelz hey baby ! I said while kissing him .... You look amazing babe! I swear you get more sexier each time I see you said Kelz ... aww baby stop I said ...Korey texts my phone : I wanna see you TONIGHT! I didn't reply... as kelz grabs me ..... come here baby he said ... while taking me to his room ... kissing on me and playing with my pussy .... as I moaned and moaned.... I love you baby he said I love you babe I said .... as he keeps fingering my pussy while he got me on top of his dresser .... KELZ !!! yelled Korey ...... um dad .... he said while stopping...... What the hell are you doing he said ? .... Dad we was just .... kelz said ... Save it !!! .... you know better he said ..... yes sir , kelz said .... YOU TWO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES he says .... .. Yeah dad it won't happen again kelz said ..... as korey looks directly at me .... and walks out ..... baby really ? I said ... what kelz said ... why you let him run you over like that I said .... he walked in and saw me fingering you noni come on now kelz said .... Kelz we been together for how long ? I'm pretty sure your dad knows we have sex .... I said ... that may be true baby , but he's right it's not appropriate to be doing that out and the open kelz said ... out in the open ..??? Kelz we are in your ROOM !! I said .... baby calm down it's not that big of a deal he said while putting on his tie and walking back downstairs...... Korey texts my phone again: Wow? Okay that's what we doing? So you just want to be a whore now huh ?? ... I didn't reply .... as I walk back downstairs.....

After the party I decided to go on and go home .... kelz drove me home and I kissed him good night ..... I'm just still thinking to myself.. what the hell have I gotten myself into..... I take off my clothes and I get in the shower... after my shower I lay down in bed .... Korey Texts me : noni wtf was you going ?? ..... I replied : PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! ..... noni I can't he said while coming out my closet door .... I JUMPED OUT OF MY BED !!! WTF ? Are you doing in my house KOREY GET OUT I YELLED ...... Wow ?! Really noni ... I thought you loved me he said .... love you ?! Korey all we did was fuck and that's it ..... get out my house before I call the cops I said ..... he comes closer and closer to me ..... you don't mean that he said .... Korey , what we did was a mistake ... I love your son I said .... you love my son ?! He said ..... yes I do ... I said ... then why was you bouncing on my dick for the past few weeks he said ... Korey I made a mistake aight ... and I'm sorry if I hurt you but it was just a fuck I said ....  what about our baby he said ....  ... there is no more baby Korey ... I said .... WHAT THE HELL ?! noni you killed my baby he said while pushing me against the wall ..... look Korey I did what I needed to do .... What we was doing was wrong ... and I love your son ... I said .... you love him enough to tell him you been fucking his dad ... he said .... KOREY IT WAS JUST A FUCK!!! I yelled ..... it was more than that to me .... I just didn't plan on falling in love with you !!! He said to me while letting me go .... IM OUT he said .....  I stood there speechless..... did he just say he was in love with me .... idk how I'm suppose to feel about that .... I love kelz but it was something about Korey .....