24

A Few Days Later:
At my baby funeral , he had to be cremated because of how his body was so demented and tarnished... I just can't help but to think to myself ... how could I let this happened ... I know I made some mistakes but kannon did not have to suffer!!... Everybody was here including Kelz Mom .. I'm shocked even though she felt some type of way after what I did to her son she still came ...  Kelz and his girlfriend was here sitting on the row behind us . Juelz holding my hand , cause she know that this was killing me ... I've lost everything ... but nothing can compare to losing my baby ... my son ...  as tears roll down my face .....

After the funeral everybody was at the repass..... I'm so sorry for you lost one of my old classmates said to me ..... Noni I'm sorry for your lost , you know he was loved. My big cousin said to me .... yeah I know I said .... Kelz and his girlfriend walks up.. Hi .. Noni , I'm sorry for your loss Fawn said to me .... thank you I said ... I know Kelz loved him like he was his own she said .... I look up at Kelz .... you didn't tell her? I said ... noni now ain't the time he said .... what's wrong fawn said .... nothing baby he said ... Kannon is Kelz son ... sorry can't do it at another time ... you fucking asshole I said as I walk off .....  my mom comes to me ... baby you're alright she said ... yeah mom I'm fine ... I'm just gonna walk outside I said while walking out sitting on a bench .... Juelz come out and checks on me ... Noni ... you okay she asked .... while hugging on me..... yeah I'm fine .... I said .... a person walks up ... I'm so sorry for your loss a voice says to me ..... I look up and see Korey Royce ... WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING HERE I GET UP!!! While yelling ..... My relatives and friends come out of the building.... Noni ... I just came to give my condolences he said .... You FUCKING KILLED MY BABY !!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD I SAID as Juelz holds me back .... Noni... you need to understand what you're saying he said ... why ?! Cause I didn't want to fuck you anymore I said ... as he looks around ... excuse me he said ... you took the only thing I loved in this world all because you're infected ass was mad at the simple fact I didn't want to fuck You anymore ! I yelled .... as my family stares at me ..... Korey Stands there .... y'all have a nice evening he said while walking out ...... Noni... baby you can't go around accusing people of killing someone my mom said to me ... mom .. no disrespect but he wasn't your child ... I said as I walked out .....

As weeks passed by and passed by ... I just laid in my bed for days without eating .... JUELZ CALLING ME .... I decline .... Mom calls my phone : I decline .... Kelz text my phone : NONI?! please I know you're still upset .... as I get up and sit in front of the couch looking at the tv with static on it ..... I'm scrolling through my phone .., looking at kannons pictures ... my baby was just about to be one .... Juelz comes in my house ..... whew ! Noni ... baby it stinks in here .... she said opening up my curtains... look I picked you up some Alfredo she said ... I'm not hungry I said ... noni you haven't ate in days you need to eat something she said ...... brushing my hair .... noni baby , you got to eat she said .... look Juelz I'm fine ... you can get out I said .... she kiss me on the forehead , I love you noni she said to me ... as she leaves out ... Mom calls my phone I decline ..... Honey baby you need to get out of the house and get some fresh air she sent to me .... as I turn back off my lights and roll back over to go to sleep ....

The next day : I finally decide to walk to go get my mail ... .... Kelz calls my phone: I decline ...... I'm walking around and getting my mail as I walk to the park ... and just sit there looking at all the kids play ..... as I'm leaving .... I glance and see a baby boy sitting in his stroller .... .... I look back ... and turn around .... it's amazing how he looks so much like Kannon I said ..... the lady walks up .... may I help you she asked oh I'm sorry I was just looking at your cute little sweetheart right here I said .... would you like to hold him the lady asked .... oh um .. I don't know I said ... oh you'll be alright she said ... while giving him me ..... what's his name ... Karter she said ..... I look up ? Karter I said .... Yes ... it's an odd name but I think it fits him well she said .... when was he born I asked ... August the 23 .. he'll be one in a few more weeks she said .... you're husband must be really excited about it I said ... oh husband ... no I'm a single parent she said .... oh I'm sorry to here that , the dad isn't involved I asked .... You see I wasn't able to have any kids and Karter here is adopted I said ... my eyes widen ..... something in my heart told me that this was my baby ... he's adopted I asked ... oh yes , I adopted him a few weeks ago ... this lovely man had put him up for adoption and it couldn't have came at a better time .... she said .... So do you know anything about the birth mom I said ... all I know is that his mom is a crackhead , you know how that go .... wow it is amazing .. how good you are with him .... she said ..... um yeah I love babies I said ..... while looking at him ...... I know this is Kannon I said to myself .... well I got to go the lady said .... oh um okay I said ... as I give him back and he starts to cry and cry .... it's okay the lady said to him .... while he's still pouring down cryin ... well you have a nice day she says to me .. you too , you come here often I asked ... yes every day she said to me ... I'll see you later she said .....

Was I going crazy or was I going delusional I thought to myself .... that was my son I can feel it in my bones I said ....