THE WEDDING PART TWO: CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Kelz PoV:

It's been 3 months since Noni's Shooting.... as he replay it back in his head... I've never thought things would get this bad of me even losing her.... I know I lost her to Oshay but not physically and mentally I thought I would lose her..... 

                     **Kelz Flashes Back**
Okay do you got it now said Noni studying with Kelz ... I think so... he said... look you're gonna ace this test you just got to have a little faith in yourself she said while smiling. Okay when I do so, can I please take you out..... he asked .... Hmm I'll think about it... stay up Kid Royce she said while walking away...... 3 days later at the skating rink ..... Don't let me Fall Ja'Kelz Noni said .... as we both slipped and fell as we look at each other while laughing .....  as we kiss....   Kelz Flashes Back..... What Noni! He asked.... As she cover his eyes Look I know you've been talking about becoming an artist and owning your own gallery so I bought you your very first canvas and art supplies .... Noni said ... Baby I told you he said I know but I'm supporting your dreams cause I see your vision she said ........ Kelz flashes back again...  okay Kelz don't let me go ! Don't let me go! She said while laughing... as he teaching her how to ride the bike ... I'm not baby I love you he said ...... Noni stops the bike .... what you just say ? She asked him ...... I love you he said .....I love you too baby ... she said (Their very first time telling each other I love you) ....

                            *Back to now*
As tears rolling down Kelz face as he stares a Noni with the tubes down her throat... she was in a coma .... during surgery her heart stopped....... so now it's just a waiting process .... You still here? Asked Oshay.. while walking in,,.. Yeah Nigga .. Said Kelz .. Look I appreciate you being here, but my WIFE is good you dig? Said Oshay .... Kelz stand up. Yeah I see you got that ring on her finger .... but I know what's in her heart ... and trust money can't buy love .. said Kelz .... oh yeah, well it doesn't take money to realize I'm a better father than you said Oshay standing toe to to next next to Kelz . Oh is that right yeah you can dress it up and make it look pretty for Noni all you want but let's get one thing CLEAR you ain't Kannon's Father. Said Kelz ..... Guys not today! Said Noni mom..... As the doctor walks in..... Doctor how is she doing .. asked Noni mom..... Since her heart stopped, she's been in a coma .. well, it seems now she's is hemorrhage on brain ... said the doctor..... as Noni moms cries.... Doctor what does that means .... ? Asked Kelz... with this type of bleed ... The probability of survivial is very low.. at this point we can continue to treat symptoms and even if she does survive she won't fully recover in my opinion and .... which means it's up to the spouse to go ahead and pull the plug.... or.... we can make her comfortable until her last days .... said the doctor....... What? Cried Oshay.... I'm sorry said the doctor while walkin out... NO! NO!!!! cried Kelz ....... as everyone is in tears with disbelief.... as one of the nurses walks in... I'm so sorry, don't give up.. there is always hope. She said while walking out ..... Oshay, I can't lose her cried Noni mom... as all three of them were in pain and crying...

A couple of weeks passed:
***Kelz POV***
As I'm laying in my bed..... Dawn my on and off girlfriend walks in.... Kelz, baby did you remember I had a meeting with my parents this morning .... she said..... Oh snap baby I forgot! I said while getting up..... getting dressed......... (at lunch with her parents...) Okay , So Ja'Kelz Dawn tells us that you are starting your own gallery ... said Dawn Father... yes sir, I'm actually getting my art gallery together it's gonna be a good turn out ... I said..... as my phones vibrates ... and I turn it off..... So what's your intentions with our daughter asked dawn dad... Well, I mean we are just seeing where things go .... I said ..... So marriage isn't in your category huh? Asked Dawn Dad...... Well sir, I don't want to rush things... she has her career and I have mine.. I don't want to move too fast too the point of us not having our life together.... I said .... so In other words you'll play house but not don't want a commitment said Dawn dad..... Dad, when the time is right we'll get married.. Dawn said ..... How's your son? Asked Dawn Mom..... He's actually doing good.... I said .... And that mother of his....... we heard how she got around in town said Dawn dad....... She's in the hospital right now sir... in critical condition I said ..... you sure that chapter is finish ? He asked ....... Yeah, I'm sure... I said ... as my phone ring... excuse me ..... hello I said ...... Kelz , they are taking her off the machine ..... Kelz Noni is going to die... cried her mom.... okay I'm on my way...... I'm sorry you guys but I have to go! I said while rushing out... baby said Dawn .....

**At the hospital***
Okay I got here as fast as I could .... I said .... Kelz they talking about Oshay signed over the rights to go ahead and pull the plug.. cried...... what the hell? I asked..... as Oshay walks in.... nigga are you crazy! (As he pushes Oshay) ... look I'm thinking realistic... cried out Oshay .... nawl you're thinking of yourself ! Kelz said.... I know y'all don't feel like this is the best decision right now but what other choice do I have ? Asked Oshay.... ..... I don't give a FUCK ABOUT NONE OF THAT!!! .... YOU GONE MAKE SURE MY GIRL PULL THROUGH AS I YELL.... YOUR GIRL?! Nigga Incase you haven't realized .... that's my wife and I have say so OVER WHATEVER! Oshay said to me...... when will they be doing this cried Noni mom.... in three days I figured we can spend some more time with her and say our goodbyes then said Oshay..... you son of a bitch! I said ..... aye you keep on and you will not be allowed in here! Oshay yelled....... as dawn walks in.... Kelz May I talk to you ... dawn said ...... as I walk out.... Dawn now is not the right time .... I said ... Kelz you just walked out on me and my parents dawn said .... I had to handle some stuff .. dealing with Noni I said ..... okay let me say this .... you are not her husband.... you are the father of her son nothing more nothing less dawn yelled...... and you know what you damn right.. just like you are not my wife... I'll see you later I said .. walking out..... (now to be honest I know Noni wasn't my responsibility any more just something couldn't and wouldn't let me let go of her) .......