36

...... Noni? You don't mean that kelz said... look just stay out the way and we won't have a problem aight. I said.... Noni think about this first. Kelz said...Noni gives kelz a blank stare....okay... kelz said while walking out and leaving..... Noni looks at Oshay....Oshay just turn around...

      2 weeks later:

Baby I Know, You should have seen them in there, the kids did good today Noni said... Aw Man, I Miss them sooo much baby, I'll be home soon... California Isn't as pretty out here when you're alone. Oshay said .... Baby I know you got all them models up there, you not checking for me I said... Whattt?? I mean it's a lot of ass out here.. I mean ALOT of ass out here... OKAY OSHAY! I said while cutting his sentence off. But Nobody is going to ever compare to you. He said... Aww that's what I like to hear I said ..... I love you baby Oshay said ... I love you too baby. I said while hanging up...   as I finish watching my iPad.. apparently Korey Royce is "saved" or delivered as Christians would say.  As I load up My gun.... I slide on my shades and a long blonde wig. And I have on these black and ripped up jeans with a halter top and heels.  As someone knocks on the car door.  I look up and I see Kelz. Wassup? He said... Wassup. I said. As we get out the car and as we enter "Belle Baptist Church" .... Now as y'all can see by now Korey owns a church.  As we enter and the services is going good and long.... kelz sats  across from me.  Kelz have on this black hoodie with a mask that comes up to the nose area. We were both feeling the church service, maybe this asshole have changed I thought to myself...  "Will there be one today" said Korey.... Now we all know what that means right? .... I said to myself.  "Give your life to god today" said Korey.... as I stand up and walk up to the pulpit..... as if I was crying.... "Yes My Child..." said Korey..... As I quickly pull out my gun out my backside.. and shoots Korey In the Head..... Everyone started Yelling. As I turn around and walks out Kelz leaves out behind me. As we quickly, run down the stairs and as we quickly exchanged the cars. As we get into a black car and drove off. We threw all of the weapons in a duffle bag. As we dump it as we get onto the bridge. And then we see the police.. as our car crashed into the lake over the bridge...... BOOOM!!!!!

**This isn't how I planned on dying after everything I've been through, I felt like well.... you know it was worth it.... *

4 hours later...

The news reported "Its a Sad Sad day, today ladies and gentlemen" After the tragedy of the shooting of Korey Royce... His Son And Gf were terribly killed in a car crashed after a high speed chase.

As Oshay watches the news with tears in his eyes.... As Kelz mom watches the news in her correctional facility.. As she shakes her head while crying....... As Noni Moms Was in Complete Shocked while at work.....

They later pulled the car out.... Everyone questioned why? Why would Kelz Kill his own father? Why would these kids go to such this length of violence?

"Never underestimate a woman's scorned" Death is not the length of life, but the depth of life. And I feel like I lived for me, for my kid's for my family... and if I had to kill Korey Royce to die all over again I would do it..... I can finally rest, and know that my kids will be ok.

2 weeks later:

Noni's Memorial Service.

As everyone was crying... and wiping tears... Oshay was standing there holding her mom... as they let her ashes go back into the ocean.. I love you Noni said Oshay..... while crying....

Later that night.. At oshay house ... A detective... was there? Hello Mr. Brown, I know this isn't the proper time for this. But as you know we never found the remains of Kelz. Is there any thing you know on why would they do this? He asked.... I just left my wife's memorial service, whether the fact that she died with the father of our son... and you ask me something like this.? Oshay said... I know sir this is a difficult time, but we are trying to get facts, so we can end our investigation. Said The detective.... My wife is dead, You guys said it yourself it was no way in possible that they could have.... as tears coming out his face.... My Wife is all I care about hear me and hear ME CLEAR I don't give a damn about Kelz... said oshay(while opening the door) .... Mr. Brown I do apologize, you have my condolences. Said the detective.....