THE WEDDING PART ONE: CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

..... as I'm getting dressed for my ceremony..... I couldn't remember what happen last night...... My Makeup was getting done.... My hair was Laid.... My colors for my wedding was Royal Blue and Grey.... .... As I'm Trying On My dress.... it fitted me just right... I couldn't believe it... I was finally getting married to a good man...... Noni, Baby look who decided to pop in said my mom while walking with a man... .... IT WAS MY DAD!! Omg!! DAD! I said.... I know I look like a snack... Or finessed as the kids say... my dad said.. as I'm laughing... I didn't think you were going to make it dad I said to him... Honey I couldn't miss it for the world he said to me.... As him and my mom hands me a gift... We got you something.... My mom said to me... It's something old... Beside your mom my dad said to me:.. Eric shut the hell up my mom said to me ..... I love you guys! I said with tears in my eyes... No Ma'am! We aren't going to mess up this make up.... Said Janelle..... Fine.... I said... Knock Knock! Said Kelz..... Hey! I said .... Can I talk to you for a second. He said to me.... Sure, mom dad can y'all give us a min.. I said..... Wow! You look .... Stunning He said to me.... Thank You... I said ..... Noni I wanted to give you something he said while handing me the locklet...awww it's beautiful I said to him.... You're Beautiful he said to me..... Thanks I said while hugging him... as we kiss...... Um,,, No I can't do this I said to him... Noni,... look at me! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU.... I never stopped loving you! Kelz says to me..... Kelz I I said .... It should be me who your marrying baby he said to me.... As he pleaded and pleaded.... .... Kelz I'm Sorry, But I'm in love with Oshay..... All I want from us now is friendship. I said to him.... Noni you know you don't mean that you know you don't! He said to me ....... Noni ... Look me in my face and you tell me you don't love me! .... He cried out to me...... I DONT LOVE YOU! I said to him...... Okay..... I can't do nothing but respect your wishes he said to me... as he wipes his face and walks out the room........ As I'm breathing heavily...... That did not just happen... I said... it did not... I said ... honey... they waiting for you.... my mom said to me..... Okay here I come I said ... .... Noni, you deserve this you know you do! I said to myself.... Sweetheart you ready ? Eric asked me .... Yes... Just Nervous! I said ... Aren't we all he said to me..... ..... As the music plays and we walking down the Aisle ...... As I'm looking around I see the beautiful trees and flowers everywhere.... .... You ok... dad said to me .... Yeah I'm mok.... I said..... as I'm walking... and I see Kelz....... As I look at Oshay... Baby you look amazing.. Oshay said to me ..... As the preacher .... Do you Oshan Brown Take Noni Cruz... to be your wife. He asked ... I do he said to me..... Oshan I know you wanted to say a few words... he said... Noni, I loved you before I even met you... I thank god for you and my kids every single day... Baby you are my heart all in one... I'm so grateful for you! I'll never let you down! You are my world he said to me..... I love you more! I said to him..... While wiping his face.....  As he slides the wedding band on my finger... .... Oshan, You've been there for me through thick and thin... I'm forever grateful for you.... I said to him..... While I slide the ring on his finger .... I do I said to him.... as I pronounce to you Mr. and Mrs. Brown you may now kiss your bride ... as we kiss ...  I love you I said to him... I love you more baby... Oshay said to me as we walk out........

At the Reception:

as me and oshay shared our first dance....  I was finally married y'all... I was married to a good man! I thought to myself with tears in my eyes... we had a big reception it was over 500 people here due to his people from work family and friends..... Our honeymoon is in Maui.... he said to me... Baby.... you trying to get that good good huh? I asked him.... Oh you already know it he said to me... while we were laughing ..... Kelz was dancing with Janelle...  as we all were laughing and talking ..... I walked over to Kelz...... Hey, Can I get a dance with my kids father? I asked him.... Sure he said to me.... as we dancing ... Kelz, thank you for being here no matter how hard it was I said to him.... no doubt.... he said to me..... Your Husband is Calling You he said to me...  Okay... I said while walking towards Oshan...... (At this very moment.... it's like Noni paused.... Someone Shot Noni Two Times... ..) NONI! Yelled Kelz... as he runs towards her.... NONI.... Oshay yelled out.... Noni fell to the ground... covered in blood....  Kelz grabs her neck..... Come on Baby please please please! Cried out Kelz SOMEBODY CALL 9/11 yelled Noni mother.....  as Noni was coughing up blood......  Damn IT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING OSHAY YELLED..... .... Don't let me die Kelz don't let me die I yelled out to him.... while holding my side..... baby I'm not I'm not baby... come on baby look at me Kelz cried out..... Oshay Runs and direct the ambulance so they can put pressure on  the womb.... I love.... I love you too... Noni said to him... as her head tilts the other way.....  (Noni was unresponsive at this time) ..... as the emt guys come in and check her pulse and check her pulse.... back to back..... we got no pulse they said.... YOU DO EVERYTHUNG YOU CAN FOR HER! Yelled out OSHAY...... While checking her pulse...... I'm sorry... but it looks like she's not responding.....  the guy said to Oshay and Kelz..... Noni.... stopped breathing... No... No No!!!!yelled Kelz.... We need to get her to the hospital.... ASAP said the emt guy... as they were pumping Noni chest! .... CLEAR! said the guy.... No Pulse said the emt lady... CLEAR... said the guy..... Still no pulse....  You guys ... Said the Emt guy... NO! Don't say it said Kelz.... As Noni body was laying there covered in blood.....

*What you guys think so far? You love it? Like it? ..... thank you guys for all the support!!!