-壹-

one;

one;

detention.

four girls find themselves in the detention room one day after school.

all came for different reasons, and all have their own stories to tell.

"so why is the high conceited princess, rose, here?" the one named lisa called out.

chaeyoung rolled her eyes and glared at the girl, "shut up lalisa, and don't ever call me rose again, it's chaeyoung." chaeyoung huffed an annoyed sigh and turned back around facing the board.

lisa smirked at her reaction and kicked her seat that was placed in front of her.

in a teasing manner she kept calling "rose! rose! roseee~"

chaeyoung had enough as lisa continuously kicked her chair and calling her nickname repeatedly.

"what the fuck is your problem, leave me alone! why don't you bother the other two!?" chaeyoung fumed while gesturing to jennie and jisoo.

lisa chuckled, feeling successful. "well someone needs to watch their language. you're quite the rude girl, no wonder they leave you."

chaeyoung had it at that comment. "i'm rude? are you kidding me?!"

she jumped out her chair and pounced on lisa.

lisa let out a screech as chaeyoung pulled on her hair with little to no mercy.

jennie who was busy trying to read, put her book down in shock. while jisoo was already on her way trying to stop them.

"oh my god guys stop! please! chaeyoung get off her!" jisoo tried her best to break the two up. she tried wedging herself between the two only to be pushed away by the girls.

just as chaeyoung was gonna land another slap on the girl, the door bursted open.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

the girls immediately came to a halt as the principal eyed the two on the floor in disbelief. anger boiled within him and the tips of his ears became a bright red.

"m-mr kwon, it's not what it looks like?" chaeyoung squealed in a high voice.

"DETENTION FOR A WHOLE WEEK NOW ALL OF YOU! AND EXTENDED ANOTHER HOUR FOR THIS DETENTION SESSION!"

jennie gaped her mouth wide open, "w-what why all of us!?" she was shocked.

"because you are just sitting there as a bystander and doing little to no help!" jennie groaned and hit her head against the table repeatedly.

jisoo was next to comment, "well why me then? i tried to help sir!"

the principal contemplated a bit, "well then you can still go to the detentions and monitor the two, keep an eye out for me." he gave an evil smirk her way and exited the door with a loud boom.

a string of groans emitted from the girls.

great, a whole 'nother week with these three dweebs, ugh. lisa complained internally.

___

a/n boring ass chapter, hopefully as the chapters proceed so does the quality of my writing- rip