-拾伍-

fifteen;

[3rd pov]

it had been two days after the prank filled night.

all girls took a day off the next day due to their own personal reasons.

but the next day they all attended school.

three different moods entered the detention room.

sadness. happiness. anger.

jennie. lisa. chaeyoung.

who could blame these girls for feeling such emotions. certain events caused then to feel such ways.

jennie covered her uniform with a large oversized hoodie and thick opaque tights.

she went to lengths to cover the scars she received the previous nights.

lisa reminisced the moment she shared with her father. it made her smile every time she thought about it.

while chaeyoung was busy thinking about who could be behind the awful letter and their reason for doing such horrid actions.

either way it was pure silence in the room.

they also had missed jisoo's presence.

"wow it is awfully quiet in here. how are you both?" lisa asked as she leaned on her chair with her feet on the desk. she had her arms supporting her head as she scanned the two quiet girls.

when no one answered she released a sigh, "great. nice answer. i'm great too. yep lovely conversation we are all having i love it~" she spoke in an all sarcastic tone.

"please shut up lisa sometimes people don't wanna talk, so let us be." chaeyoung rolled her eyes and continued playing on her device.

well she actually wasn't playing games that was just what lisa presumed. in reality chaeyoung was trying her best to investigate the murderer and was watching the cctv's placed within her home.

she tried keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

jennie was fiddling with the strings of her hoodie  nodding to chaeyoung's words, agreeing.

lisa caught her balance and observed the two.

she noticed how jumpy jennie was. jennie continued tapping her foot on the floor while biting her lip.

she couldn't continue staring at one thing for too long without darting her eyes around the room.

something's got her such a way. lisa observed.

without hesitating lisa walked over to jennie and stopped in front of her desk.

"what's up jennie?" she questioned her with one brow cocked up.

"n- nothing." jennie stuttered avoiding eye contact with lisa.

lisa slammed her hands on her desk.

"you can't lie to me jennie kim. now spill." lisa demanded.

"IT IS REALLY NOTHING OKAY!? LEAVE ME ALONE please..." jennie's voice quietened down to the end instantly feeling bad for snapping at lisa.

lisa was taken aback and she removed her hands from the desk.

lisa squinted her eyes at her and caught a glimpse of a light scar along jennie's hand.

without asking jennie's permission, lisa grabbed a hold of her arm gently and raised it.

she hastily pulled down the sleeve and eyed her arm.

bruises and cuts were scattered along her arm. a purple ring glowed on her forearm as if someone had been gripping on it too hard.

jennie tried resisting lisa's grip but to her avail, failed.

lisa pulled the other sleeve and saw the exact same thing she saw on the other arm.

chaeyoung noticed her actions and walked to them, beside lisa.

"oh my! what's that? what happened to you jennie?" chaeyoung asked worried.

jennie just shook her head.

lisa released her grip gently and eyed her with sadness.

then without a warning lisa pulled jennie's jumper up and over her head.

obviously that caught both chaeyoung and jennie off guard. jennie stared at her in bewilderment.

the school blouse was basically transparent which caused both and chaeyoung and lisa to stare at her in shock.

they slowly encircled her body to her back. which, that was the worst part.

three huge purple slash marks were painted on her back. they were so vibrant it was visible for them to see through the material.

chaeyoung instantly let out a gasp and quickly covered her mouth.

she and lisa couldn't believe what they were looking at.

"what the fuck is this? did they do this to you? do your so called parents do this to you?" lisa asked angry.

lisa was basically fuming in red.

jennie looked at the floor not answering her.

already knowing the answer lisa clenched her fists.

"and you still going home to them? even tonight you're going to? and every night after? NO. this," she gestured to her body, "...this is all messed up and so wrong." lisa told her.

"you are definitely not going home tonight jennie. whether you refuse it or not. you're staying with me at my place." chaeyoung concluded.