-貳拾壹-

twenty one ;

jisoo jumped away from jin's arms out of shock. she turned around to meet the eyes of her three very afraid and concerned friends.

all of them immediately ran to her side and began to bombard her with a series of questions.

"what happened!?"

"why are you crying?"

"who did this to you!?"

jisoo looked at their concerned expressions and felt a warming sensation burst within her.

"y- you guys actually care..." she muttered lowly.

jennie immediately nodded her head, "of course we do chichu! why wouldn't we?" she engulfed the friend in a hug and stroked her hair.

"please tell us what happened!" lisa pleaded. desperation was laced in each word she spoke as she stared at jisoo with nothing but sadness.

"i-" jisoo looked down and bit her lip nervously.

she was too afraid to admit what actually happened. she was scared and felt disgusted.

as she was about to continue on half-heartedly, seokjin came out and spoke instead,

"she almost got raped."

that was blunt. jisoos thought.

the three girls eyes widened in pure shock and they hugged her again. this time threatening to never let go.

"we are so sorry! we should have never came here!" jennie cried out.

jisoo then again began to burst into more tears as the girls squeezed her tightly with love and care.

as if on cue the sounds of the cops wailing sirens came into closer range. the blue and red lights also came flashing to a nearer view.

___

"this is all your fault!" lisa shouted at chaeyoung.

the girls were in front of the police station as they had just previously entered and gave their report on the creepy guy from the club.

he was put into jail for a decent amount of time, receiving the punishment he deserved.

now they were back on their way to the hotel, walking to the car which was down the road.

"if you didn't fucking force jisoo to enter the club this would have never happened!" lisa yelled.

it was true lisa was mad. very mad.

she was mad at chaeyoung for forcing jisoo to enter but that wasn't the only thing. it was also the scene she witnessed earlier- jisoo and jin hugging? she felt an ache in her heart and anger riling up inside her.

she didn't know why though.

she surely didn't like jin in that way, she had only talked to him like once and that's all...

it couldn't have been... jealousy?

jealous of jin? ...because she likes jisoo?

but she was so sure she was straight. well that was until that very moment.

she was confused with her feelings and the current situation wasn't helping either.

does she like jisoo?

she shook that thought away and brought her mind back to the current situation.

jennie was busy hugging jisoo's shoulder who was still trembling from the previous events. she was shaken up badly.

jin was in front of them leading the way to the car.

chaeyoung kept silent as she had no excuse but she was getting mad by the second at lisa's outbursts.

"we should have never came with you!"

lisa grabbed her hair in frustration, "fucks sake! it's your fault for all of this!"

half meaning jisoo nearly getting raped and half meaning her odd affectionate feelings towards jisoo.

that though was the final straw for chaeyoung.

"OKAY I GET IT, OKAY!? EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT, YEAH!? EVERYTHING! YEP! it is my fault we came here because i wanted you guys to have a good time and escape your fucking harsh realities!"

"it's also my fucking fault for jisoo nearly getting raped!"

she took a breath in and turned to face lisa.

"it's my fault for everything that has happened to this point in time! everyone hates me and i just have to ruin everything! okay!? yeah i get it and i'm fucking sorry! i'm also sorry i got into all of your lives!"

by this point she was brimming in tears.

"and i'm so sorry to you jisoo, i should have never forced you to enter the club!"

before anyone could reply she ran off, leaving the girls in shock and feeling blue.

jin scurried after her almost immediately.

lisa especially felt the worst as she had immediately regretted all the things she had said before.

"i'm sorry park chaeyoung..."

___

a/n; yo yo, chaelisa or lisoo ? i'm leaning to more lisoo but what do y'all think.