-貳拾 -

twenty;

i closed my eyes as the man was basically undressing me with his stare alone. i was just too afraid to witness it happen in reality.

i decided to peek an eye open to then see the small blade still in his grasp. slowly he started to approach me. i shut my eyes in distress. i had no plans to escape. how could i anyways?

the cold winds weren't helping either as it brushed against my skin causing me to tremble. the alleyway was dark with one streetlight flickering unsteadily at the other end. we were situated in the corner at the dead end of the alleyway. only meters away from the club's back door- i assumed.

he stopped walking as he was less than a meter away from me. he placed his hand on my head and started to caress my hair causing me discomfort.

i shivered, highly disliking the feeling. "look up at me." his cold yet demanding voice called.

without much choice i looked up with shaky eyes. he sent me a grin and eyed me up and down once again. he removed his hand from my head and placed it this time on my shoulder. he began to play with my dress strap.

i looked down and his silver blade was located across my stomach threatening to hurt me if i even moved an inch.

he started moving the strap off my shoulder. the tears i didn't know i was holding in began to spill.

"don't cry princess, i'm sure you'll enjoy it."

he removed the right shoulder's strap roughly.

as he was about to remove the other strap he suddenly stopped. i cautiously opened my eyes.

he was on the floor? i stared in shock and confusion. another boy was beating him senseless.

he seemed to have instantly knocked out either from being extremely drunk or from the rough beating he received- either way i was relieved.

"come with me!" the young man's voice got me back to my senses.

he looked familiar but it was too dark to identify him.

without any hesitation i grabbed his hand and ran out the alleyway with him.

as we got out the eerie alleyway his face came to light.

"are you okay?" he asked. he had light brown hair and pretty soft looking lips. his dark brown orbs stared into mine with concern. i was too shaken up to point out where i've seen him before. i couldn't properly think.

"i- thank you so so so much!" i bowed down and continued to cry my thank you's.

he looked taken aback but what i least expected was for him to then... hug me?

his big build hugged my small body rubbing my back.

comforting it was.

"it's okay," his hand continued rubbing small circles on my back, "i called the police earlier they'll be here soon." i let out a sigh of relief and found myself strangely hugging the stranger back.

i for once felt protected and safe. it was a foreign feeling but i enjoyed it. even if it wouldn't last forever.

___

[3rd pov]

jennie was sitting alone in the lounges. she sipped her second glass of orange juice. she checked her phone and found it to have been fourteen minutes since jisoo has last excused herself for the toilet.

she began to grow worried. where was she?

she checked the restrooms and called her name only to be left with no response. now jennie began to really panic.

she walked to the bar- nothing. dance floor- nothing. the lounges- nothing.

she tried contacting jisoo but remembered she left her phone with her when she went to the toilet.

she approached a busy and chatty lisa who was busy conversing with her old friend bambam.

"um excuse me. can i borrow lisa for a while?" jennie shyly asked bambam.

he nodded with a smile and let them off. after they were out of bambam's range lisa questioned jennie.

"what's up?"

"it's jisoo. i can't find her. i have her phone too. she said she was going toilet but it has been like twenty minutes! and she still hasn't returned. she isn't in the club too i checked everywhere!"

lisa's eyes widened. "what!? you're fucking kidding me right?"

jennie shook her head, "no, i wish."

lisa immediately ran to chaeyoung and pulled her out of the drinking game. she explained the situation and they instantly exited the club to head outside.

chaeyoung's eyes widened as she saw her body guard, here?

here in front of octagon club. she was very confused. he was meant to be guarding the house she thought.

"jin!? what are you doing here?" 

as she approached him closer he seemed to be hugging a smaller figure that was facing away from the girls. the figure slowly turned around with a tear stained face.

"jisoo!?" they shouted simultaneously in shock.

__

a/n; yo hint hint there will be one lgbt couple in this book bc i feel some of y'all are wanting that! but if you for some odd reason feel uncomfortable with that please kindly leave(: