-拾玖-

nineteen;

nineteen;

the clubbing environment was everything jisoo imagined and worse.

loud ear-deafening music which played in every speaker of the hall. flashing colored lights to make you go blind wherever you look. bodies dancing and grinding on each other. little to no space to move about. the scent of alcohol lingering in every corner. not a single sober person around. it was basically another hell for jisoo.

for chaeyoung it was a natural habitat of hers. she always came last year with her old friends. but ever since that incident, never. but now she feels she is slowly overcoming her trauma step by step with the help of her new friends.

lisa found herself to be enjoying the atmosphere as she loved dancing. she was partying with randoms and was basically having the time of her life. she also had a drink or two along the way.

jennie didn't love it nor did she hate it. she sat with jisoo at the lounges and watched as the other two enjoyed themselves. she didn't mind the music and tapped her feet along to the beat and sometimes if she knew a song she'd sing or rap along to it.

chaeyoung was joining another group of randoms as they played a drinking game revolving around shots.

jennie sipped on her orange juice while jisoo had plain iced water. the two didn't have any plans on getting drunk tonight or even having their first sip of alcohol.

__

[lisa]

never have i felt so alive and much joy until this moment. finally having the time to show off my dancing abilities and what i have to offer.

when i was younger i was part of a dance crew but later had to drop it as we couldn't afford it. i'd used to be dancing 'till dawn and when my limbs were about to fall apart. it was my biggest passion.

those were the times.

as i danced i moved on to the next person. we did freestyle to the electronic beat and as i turned around to meet his face i was shocked.

he looked familiar, very familiar. he too started to squint his eyes at me as if he was trying  to familiarize with me.

it almost looks like- "LISA!? is that you!?" the person shouted.

the more i look at him the more he looks like- "BAMBAM!?" i screamed back.

it was bambam! we were part of the same crew back in the days.

we instantly stopped our dancing and heard the crowd who had circled us earlier groan in disappointment. guess they expected a show not a friendly reunion.

we ran to each other and engulfed in a tight warming hug.

he was the member i was closest with out of the whole crew. "wanna grab a drink?" he asked.

i nodded eagerly as i wanted to catch up and know what has been happening since i left.

__

[jisoo]

i excused myself from jennie and i's table to head to the rest room.

as i left the bathroom a figure blocked my path.

"um excuse me.'' i piped awkwardly.

he didn't budge. i looked up to meet a sleazy looking man. he looked around late twenties to early thirties.

he held a perverted stare as his eyes trailed up and down my body.

i became nervous. i looked around frantically and bit my lip. no one was in the toilet or around it.

"you look beautiful tonight dear. what's your name?" the man grabbed a piece of my hair and played with it between his fingers.

a cold chill ran down my spine as i couldn't bring myself to look at him. i refused and was too afraid to reply.

"quiet huh? i love quiet girls the most. compared to those loud ignorant whores." he had a low husky voice which was as terrifying as his appearance.

he had black hair, a stubble beard and a scar running across his eye. he was tall around six foot and he had a strong build. i could never in my entire life fight him off.

i swear to god i could hear my heart thrashing violently against my rib cage.

i moved my head so he could let go of my hair and tried to go around him.

as expected he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to his chest.

" don't go anywhere darling." he whispered in my ear, "or else."

i let out a small gasp as i felt a cold metal sharp knife press against my neck. it was a switch blade and it was daring to go any deeper.

this time i didn't dare move an inch and followed his each command. he led me to a door near the toilet which took us to the alleyway behind the club. no one was once present to witness this.

this is it. i thought.

the day has finally come for my death.